The Emma-Watson.net Forum

porcelain.skin

I like the darkness of it.

I like this! It'd be great as a new set!

cheers babe

awesome..where did you find this picture :o

they are 2 pics, and i browse around

If I'm not mistaken, it's two different pictures. xD

indeed

nah, you're wrong, I love everything u do <3 Love this one. I love most of Emma graphic that's how cheap I am...

as a monty python girl that I am, I declare your humour Brilliant(Lumberjack)! I just won't give you a diploma that's all(want a graphic?)

silly little girl, you.

thanks much though babe.

---

Kat Von D. I have so much respect and shes my absolute American girl crush. My idol and I hope I get a tattoo by her. nom.

Anyways a set I got inspired, with different icons.

I'm very happy with this. I wanted it simple and not muck up Kat.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silly little girl, you.

thanks much though babe.

---

THE BEST MOST FLATTERING....compliment ever received(that's a stretch but don't mind it).

I love being that kind of silly, why be so serious?

Edited by helen2U

THE BEST MOST FLATTERING....compliment ever received(that's a stretch but don't mind it).

I love being that kind of silly, why be so serious?

could've given something better with replying to you, but last night was so knackered i wanted something simple to say. guess thanks can even be enough.

also, are you asking if im being serious? I'm a serious person, business wise, but other than that imim just fun-loving and nice.

nothing wrong with being serious, mind.

----

Update of Kat Von D icons.

Love these!

could've given something better with replying to you, but last night was so knackered i wanted something simple to say. guess thanks can even be enough.

also, are you asking if im being serious? I'm a serious person, business wise, but other than that imim just fun-loving and nice.

----

Update of Kat Von D icons.

AND these xD

Kat Von D. I have so much respect and shes my absolute American girl crush. My idol and I hope I get a tattoo by her. nom.

Anyways a set I got inspired, with different icons.

I like the simplicity of the set! :) Icons are lovely too. Including the new ones.

also, are you asking if im being serious? I'm a serious person, business wise, but other than that im just fun-loving and nice.

----

I know but I meant you're funny and wrote something like that to you hehehehe, same here:)

I know but I meant you're funny and wrote something like that to you hehehehe, same here:)

ah, i try to be funny i love to be funny. im totally serious when it comes to strangers cause i dont know them very well but i will show my funny side when im in the mood for it. i love making people just laugh and knowing they had a smile on their face cause of me makes me feel like im doing something good.

you are a pretty rockin' girl.

ah, i try to be funny i love to be funny. im totally serious when it comes to strangers cause i dont know them very well but i will show my funny side when im in the mood for it. i love making people just laugh and knowing they had a smile on their face cause of me makes me feel like im doing something good.

you are a pretty rockin' girl.

....and made me feel so much better(came from work a bit upset).

Love these!

AND these xD

babe yo are wonderful.

I like the simplicity of the set! :) Icons are lovely too. Including the new ones.

lindy, you make my day awesome.

....and made me feel so much better(came from work a bit upset).

awh, glad i could cheer you up babes.

---

My wallpaper for my new widescreen laptop.

Kat is my idol so its of her.

And lately been obsessed with purple, my next graphic with have my blue eyeshadow colour. omg

im really proud how this turned out.

Alright, so I apologize for double posting, but I HAD to post this

This Kat graphic took me literally 2 hours becuase I wanted it to be as perfect as possible.

2 versions cause of the font.

im like also super proud.