The Emma-Watson.net Forum

porcelain.skin

Oh thanks Stefy, Jade and BoMa.

I don't have anything atm but changed my signature for the grand day of Tomb Raider being sold on the market now. Ugh, have to wait till Friday to get it.

Anyways, yuuss.

It's brilliant you'll love it. My copy came yesterday. It is AMAZING! Will you have Survival Guide? Or just the average copy? I've waited 3 years for this game. -_- It so forfills!

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The making of Tomb Raider. We finally get to see what made her who she is. <3 My lecturer pulled me over after my lesson to talk about it for AGES. I was like dude I have a home to go to you know. ¬¬ Haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone, thanks for all the support and sorry I've been absent but I think I might be back.

Anyways, haven't messed around in photoshop but I wanted to make something simple for now but am in the process of making something really good, methinks.

Anyways here's two versions. Enjoy.

Cya around. :)

Hi everyone, thanks for all the support and sorry I've been absent but I think I might be back.

Anyways, haven't messed around in photoshop but I wanted to make something simple for now but am in the process of making something really good, methinks.

Anyways here's two versions. Enjoy.

Cya around. :)

i love the second one alot! (:

i love the second one alot! (:

Thanks Ashley

I rarely come here now myself. >.< I love the second one! The radial blur really centers Emma. However, I think it would be even better without the text. >.<

Thanks, I know I am no good at texts or fonts but.. I'm getting back into it methinks.

i love both version, very well done and welcome back hun<33

Thank you Stefy

---

I've been in a Katy mood for a while.. I love her, she was my first musician I ever saw live.. she's my inspiration, my idol and everything more.

I worked kinda hard on this and I think I'm alright with the outcome, lol. Enjoy.