The Emma-Watson.net Forum

porcelain.skin

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ashley

Thanks, I know I am no good at texts or fonts but.. I'm getting back into it methinks.

Thank you Stefy

---

I've been in a Katy mood for a while.. I love her, she was my first musician I ever saw live.. she's my inspiration, my idol and everything more.

I worked kinda hard on this and I think I'm alright with the outcome, lol. Enjoy.

I read about this on Facebook! GAH the whole thing is perfect! I love it!

You should totes make some gory riptide one's! Get my knickers in a graphic hahahaha.

Thanks Ashley

Thanks, I know I am no good at texts or fonts but.. I'm getting back into it methinks.

Thank you Stefy

---

I've been in a Katy mood for a while.. I love her, she was my first musician I ever saw live.. she's my inspiration, my idol and everything more.

I worked kinda hard on this and I think I'm alright with the outcome, lol. Enjoy.

This looks flawless!

• 1 year later...

I read about this on Facebook! GAH the whole thing is perfect! I love it!

You should totes make some gory riptide one's! Get my knickers in a graphic hahahaha.

Thanks baby! And I so forgot about doing that lol.. I miss playing with you on that game!

This looks flawless!

Aw, thanks precious.

----

Helloooo stunners!

It has been far too long since I've been on here or even bothered to open photoshop up. I had to create a whole new account because I couldnt remember my login for porcelain.skin but I promise I'm still Kella I'm just under another name now. >.<

Anywhos I played in photoshop today after, how long now? hahah It's just plain but I'm a little rusty on it.

Helloooo stunners!

It has been far too long since I've been on here or even bothered to open photoshop up. I had to create a whole new account because I couldnt remember my login for porcelain.skin but I promise I'm still Kella I'm just under another name now. >.

The login name and display name are the same, porcelain.skin

If you can't remember your password, and still have access to the email used before, you can request a password reset from the login screen.

Thanks baby! And I so forgot about doing that lol.. I miss playing with you on that game!

Aw, thanks precious.

----

Love this especially the colors.

Helloooo stunners!

It has been far too long since I've been on here or even bothered to open photoshop up. I had to create a whole new account because I couldnt remember my login for porcelain.skin but I promise I'm still Kella I'm just under another name now. >.<

Anywhos I played in photoshop today after, how long now? hahah It's just plain but I'm a little rusty on it.

Edited by cutiesmartgurl
  • 1 year later...

The login name and display name are the same, porcelain.skin

If you can't remember your password, and still have access to the email used before, you can request a password reset from the login screen.

Yeah, I remembered that I just couldn't remember my password or the email that I had used for it, and it took ages just for me to remember which email was used with this account. Thanks for the help anyways.

• 7 years later...