The Emma-Watson.net Forum

porcelain.skin

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the textures you used on/in these!

thanks stef, you're like the only one to have seen and commented..

I think you just need to be patient and give the members a chance. =)

Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance.

he made a song called HELENA, which to this day i refer to as ''my song''.

He's oddly good looking? :blush: Super LOVELY sigs there dude!

I love the textures you used on/in these!

I think you just need to be patient and give the members a chance. =)

Well, no.. it's like I have to make sure I'm the last comment otherwise no one will look in. Been happening lately, so I might just delete photoshop.

its my pleasure :) i totally like that guy by the way, his voice and style rocks!!!

Gerard Way, aye. I've so been in love with him for 7 years. His voice is just, whoaa.

he made a song called HELENA, which to this day i refer to as ''my song''.

He's oddly good looking? :blush: Super LOVELY sigs there dude!

Psh, girl he is more than good looking.

Well, no.. it's like I have to make sure I'm the last comment otherwise no one will look in. Been happening lately, so I might just delete photoshop.

I have noticed though majority of the time you post a new graphic you take a dig at us members not for commenting. Maybe let the odd one of us know you've updated via PM if your wanting comments. It's not always about the comments either, love. The views of the thread counts just as much as the comments in it. =)

It's not about the views. And I don't really care about how many comments, it just lets me know they've seen it. It's never been about the views for me because I'd like criticism on my graphics.. thats why I want comments, because I WANT peoples opinions. And no, I never "dig" on you members for not commenting on my graphics. I've only ever mentioned that just the once. It's not like I bug the lot saying "go comment in my showcase" no.. I don't really care, it's just nice to know that someone HAS seen it when I get a comment.

I should've made that more clear.

and NO, this isn't being rude or mean. so don't think that because I know im not being rude or mean with this. so don't think i am, please. this is just my own opinion.

Jade, no it's nothing like that and I even said that! You don't offend me, I don't get offended by what people say. I'm just a very big opinion-er so don't think that you've offended me, don't think I'm being rude/mean to you because I'm not. You're still my friend, I respect your opinion but I just wanted to point mine out and that I don't ask for comments, I never have.. I just find it nice to have some when I create something.. I can be patient with it, but just making it and being excited about how its turned and actually liking it for that period of time, yeah you're going to want comments.. it's just natural for everyone to feel.. ah well though, hope you're not mad

• 4 weeks later...

so hot Kella <3

haha, oh lindy.. :P

my gosh, you coloured your hair red since 12 oh my gosh!!! i love it though!! and cool you work at subway!!!

yup. i've been a ginge since 12. haha. and nah subway is so lame.. :P

I went a few pages back, and the Kat Von D graphics are amazing!

ohmahgosh thank youuu. :D

---

New graphics.

TeraBrite

Version 1

Version 2

very simple graphics.. just edited the colouring and sharpened the images..

that second one though i wish dj would've shown his other leg so it didn't look awkward. lol