The Emma-Watson.net Forum

porcelain.skin

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Jade, lol.

Just some Doctor Who graphics to get pumped for SATURDAY!! omgomgomg. Who's excited? Anyways, on with the 2 graphics which I will be using till the series ends.. * insert sad face *

---

now, which one to use i dont know.. lol

thank you so much everyone.

i made new one, but different affect on one.. more lateer

im goint to try again on diffeent onwe m making...

sorry, kinda drunk so ingnore text lol

I found this image hard to work with on my last set. I used an LQ and the day after HQ's came out. I was mortified. haha.

I love the first one though!

thank you so much everyone.

i made new one, but different affect on one.. more lateer

im goint to try again on diffeent onwe m making...

sorry, kinda drunk so ingnore text lol

i love these <3 the second one is my fav <3

I found this image hard to work with on my last set. I used an LQ and the day after HQ's came out. I was mortified. haha.

I love the first one though!

Heh, I made LQ one's but never posted, but thought I did. haha. Thanks.

nice stuff hun :)

Thank you.

LOVE it! So pretty!

:D

I like the second one, the blur in the first one takes all the beautiful details away.

Thanks, I was just messing around with an effect. :)

i love these <3 the second one is my fav <3

Thanks.

---

Two new one's. I put a lot of work into these.

and debating, which one should I use for a new set?

Ah I was trying out a new way of putting her into a graphic. I've cutted images for so long, I wanted something simple. These were meant to be elegant and beautiful and soft, so that's why I blended her into the graphic rather than cutting her. If that makes any sense, lol I just woke up. And thank you Jade.

Ah I was trying out a new way of putting her into a graphic. I've cutted images for so long, I wanted something simple. These were meant to be elegant and beautiful and soft, so that's why I blended her into the graphic rather than cutting her. If that makes any sense, lol I just woke up. And thank you Jade.

I find cutting into textures like you used feels more elegant. If you used plain textures, blending would have gone well. The type of texture's you use are like the type of texture's you'd cut the person/object into it. It's soft textures (like block colours) that go well with blending. =) Maybe for blending choose softer texture's and texture's that match the tones of the images for the softer blend you was looking for.

Edited by Mockingjay

Cutting would have probably looked a lot nicer, but since I haven't made a proper looking graphic in a good while I'm kind of out of my groove, you know. Plus I wanted to put something out here before Wednesday(today) because after Thursday I'm going on a little break because I'm going on a road trip. So I thought simply blending her in would feel a bit better than cutting her out, cause lately my cutting seems to be a bit off which I'd like to work more on before I post something with a cut image. But I will be posting next with a cut out image, possibly. Lol. And this was a long ramble that had nothing to do with anything I'm sorry.. haha. But yes, I haven't cut out an image in so long and I done it last night and it came out all wrong, so I just blended her in. Will try next time.

Heh, I made LQ one's but never posted, but thought I did. haha. Thanks.

Thank you.

:D

Thanks, I was just messing around with an effect. :)

Thanks.

---

Two new one's. I put a lot of work into these.

and debating, which one should I use for a new set?

oh my those are so good! <3

• 2 weeks later...