The Emma-Watson.net Forum

ill be gone for 6 months starting Feb 1st

it's time to rock and roll!! haha

actually right now my head's like "it's time to freak out!!!" hahaha

how're you feeling now? freaking out is fine but you gotta relax, dont think about it so much.

Aw Ashley though we haven't talked much you're just such a sweet and nice person. I wish you all the best. :3m_sie: I'd give you a hug in real life if I could! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fun. :3m_sie:

I do not know you but still, all the best. I do not have any experiences with these kind of things but try to turn it into a positive experience instead of counting down the days. Before you'll know it, it's time to go home again.

i'm trying to stay positive and focus on being healthy and stuff and getting better, but it's still scary.

i have to count down the days just because of my anxiety. if i didn't i would be freaking out WAY more then i am now. it makes me feel less anxious because i can plan out my time better.

if that makes any sense haha.

Aw Ashley though we haven't talked much you're just such a sweet and nice person. I wish you all the best. :3m_sie: I'd give you a hug in real life if I could! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fun. :3m_sie:

thank you hun <3 and ill pretend i'm hugging you in real life so i can feel better! :P

I don't know you but really wanted to give you my support,

I know you must be so scaredright now but think of it this way, your going to come out of this with a new you a kickass you lol!

yeah it's going to be really tough but you just have to keep thinking of all the positives in your life all of us here included!

I would love to write to you while your there if you want?

Aw Ashley though we haven't talked much you're just such a sweet and nice person. I wish you all the best. :3m_sie: I'd give you a hug in real life if I could! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine. :3m_sie:

I meant to say FINE not fun! Oops.

thank you hun <3 and ill pretend i'm hugging you in real life so i can feel better! :P

I'm always here if you need someone to vent to or just to clear your mind. Always! Just send me a PM! :)

I don't know you but really wanted to give you my support,

I know you must be so scaredright now but think of it this way, your going to come out of this with a new you a kickass you lol!

yeah it's going to be really tough but you just have to keep thinking of all the positives in your life all of us here included!

I would love to write to you while your there if you want?

thank you :) and i'm going to set up an email for people who want to write me who are from the internet! i decided it's probably not a good idea to give their address to people online haha.

I meant to say FINE not fun! Oops.

I'm always here if you need someone to vent to or just to clear your mind. Always! Just send me a PM! :)

thank you very much hun <333

I really do wish the best for you Ashley. What you're going through is quite difficult and not as easy and everyone says it is. It's probably whats best for your own sake. I wish you the very best and I hope you're much better afterwards.

Im sorry to hear that Ashley.Your health is the MOST important thing.Don't be upset or pessimistic,we are here and we are all supporting you.6 months later,we'll see a happier,healthier and prettier Ashley.

Good luck Ashley.