41 replies to this topic

#21 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

maybe you can get a new bestfriend, since the old bestfriend is hurting you, if u know what i mean.

scary as it is, you have lots of people backing you up so its you+your friends vs one scary thing, i'd say you'll win hands down

I couldn't have said it better then Ardi! Time for a new bestfriend Hun!!!!! I have so much faith in you, and I know you can do it!!!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#22 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

Aww Ash you have my full support. I have gone through this before at a younger age. Don't be scared, it truelly helps. <3

#23 Joanne P.

Joanne P.

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBrittany, France

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

on the contrary you will find you identity again ! and i'm not worried about how many friends you'll get then, but I know what you mean.

when I was really into the disease, I realised one day that I had changed : I was becoming kind of mean thinking and talking about people while I used to be the one who listens to others for hours trying to find a solution to any issue, I was nervous, impatient... And I had no longer energy to do the things I love.

So I hope you will lose something during this treatment, and you know that I'm not talking about weight (because honnestly, who cares about his/her best friend's weight ?). And I can tell you, I'm pretty sure you will discover many other things such as... You ! And i bet it's worth it !
Posted Image

By my twin Joannedern :)

#24 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

thank you guys for the support.
it really means a lot.
i wish i could say something cooler then that haha but i don't know what to say!! haha

1.png

set by me

youtube | tumblr | showcase

#25 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

you can say "it's time to rock n roll" ;p

good luck, again ;p
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#26 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

it's time to rock and roll!! haha
actually right now my head's like "it's time to freak out!!!" hahaha

1.png

set by me

#27 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:45 AM

:( I'd feel like that too if I had to go to some place like a hospital for 6 months....with no internet....

#28 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:00 AM

i might be able to have internet..i unno though.
i know someone who went to this place and they said they could email, so maybe i do.
i unno

1.png

set by me

#29 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:15 AM

it's time to rock and roll!! haha
actually right now my head's like "it's time to freak out!!!" hahaha

how're you feeling now? freaking out is fine but you gotta relax, dont think about it so much.
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#30 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

still freaking out :/ i cried ALOT last night :( i realized it was less then 20 days away and then i lost it.

1.png

set by me

#31 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

still freaking out :/ i cried ALOT last night :( i realized it was less then 20 days away and then i lost it.

:3m_sie: :3m_sie: :3m_sie:

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#32 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'll join in with Arie :3m_sie:

#33 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

thanks guys. i need the hugs :( 17 days now :(

1.png

set by me

#34 battlescars

battlescars

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

I do not know you but still, all the best. I do not have any experiences with these kind of things but try to turn it into a positive experience instead of counting down the days. Before you'll know it, it's time to go home again.

#35 relevancy

relevancy

Power Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,249 posts
  • Mood::wanderlust
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:32 PM

Aw Ashley though we haven't talked much you're just such a sweet and nice person. I wish you all the best. :3m_sie: I'd give you a hug in real life if I could! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fun. :3m_sie:

"It's better to say too much,  then never to say what you need to say again. " - John Mayer

351eofb.jpg

siggy and avi made by me || visit my showcase for more! || current status: inactive

#36 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:12 AM

I do not know you but still, all the best. I do not have any experiences with these kind of things but try to turn it into a positive experience instead of counting down the days. Before you'll know it, it's time to go home again.

i'm trying to stay positive and focus on being healthy and stuff and getting better, but it's still scary.
i have to count down the days just because of my anxiety. if i didn't i would be freaking out WAY more then i am now. it makes me feel less anxious because i can plan out my time better.
if that makes any sense haha.

Aw Ashley though we haven't talked much you're just such a sweet and nice person. I wish you all the best. :3m_sie: I'd give you a hug in real life if I could! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fun. :3m_sie:

thank you hun <3 and ill pretend i'm hugging you in real life so i can feel better! :P

1.png

set by me

#37 clarabelle

clarabelle

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:27 AM

I don't know you but really wanted to give you my support,

I know you must be so scaredright now but think of it this way, your going to come out of this with a new you a kickass you lol!
yeah it's going to be really tough but you just have to keep thinking of all the positives in your life all of us here included!

I would love to write to you while your there if you want?

#38 relevancy

relevancy

Power Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,249 posts
  • Mood::wanderlust
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:02 AM

Aw Ashley though we haven't talked much you're just such a sweet and nice person. I wish you all the best. :3m_sie: I'd give you a hug in real life if I could! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine. :3m_sie:

I meant to say FINE not fun! Oops.

thank you hun <3 and ill pretend i'm hugging you in real life so i can feel better! :P

I'm always here if you need someone to vent to or just to clear your mind. Always! Just send me a PM! :)

"It's better to say too much,  then never to say what you need to say again. " - John Mayer

351eofb.jpg

siggy and avi made by me || visit my showcase for more! || current status: inactive

#39 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

I don't know you but really wanted to give you my support,

I know you must be so scaredright now but think of it this way, your going to come out of this with a new you a kickass you lol!
yeah it's going to be really tough but you just have to keep thinking of all the positives in your life all of us here included!

I would love to write to you while your there if you want?

thank you :) and i'm going to set up an email for people who want to write me who are from the internet! i decided it's probably not a good idea to give their address to people online haha.

I meant to say FINE not fun! Oops.

I'm always here if you need someone to vent to or just to clear your mind. Always! Just send me a PM! :)

thank you very much hun <333

1.png

set by me

#40 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

I really do wish the best for you Ashley. What you're going through is quite difficult and not as easy and everyone says it is. It's probably whats best for your own sake. I wish you the very best and I hope you're much better afterwards.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users