The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Beuty and the Beast....Beast

Just wondering what you guys think...I for one think Chord Overstreet would make a great Beast. He's cute, he's blond, he can act, and he can sing. So yeah, he gets my vote. Who is your choice for the hunky prince/anguished beast to play opposite Emma in Beauty and the Beast? :rolleyes:

Are we sure that Emma is to play Beauty ? I didn't hear about that yet... I thought it was rumors. If it's definitive, then it's great :D

I don't know who I would chose... Maybe Johnny Depp ! He's very good and he knows how to deal with costumes, he knows how to express a nature far from his character's appearence. I'm thinking of Edward Scissorhands in particular...

I would like it to be someone new who we havnt heard of yet. I always love newly discovered actors. I am sick of seeing all the same ones. So I really hope they choose someone we havnt seen much of yet. Oh and someone who can actually act!!! Lol

I would like it to be someone new who we havnt heard of yet. I always love newly discovered actors. I am sick of seeing all the same ones. So I really hope they choose someone we havnt seen much of yet. Oh and someone who can actually act!!! Lol

What would be nice, would be that they chose someone not because he's handsome and good looking, but because he's talented. Most of the time, when movies aim to reach teenagers and young adults, they always pick a new Brad Pitt (who I don't find that beautiful, by the way) and I'm sick of it.

What would be nice, would be that they chose someone not because he's handsome and good looking, but because he's talented. Most of the time, when movies aim to reach teenagers and young adults, they always pick a new Brad Pitt (who I don't find that beautiful, by the way) and I'm sick of it.

I totally agree!!!! I want someone talented and someone new!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG can't wait!!!

Emma Watson in Final Talks to Star in Beauty and the Beast

Even after the end of Harry Potter, Emma Watson remains the Belle of the ball.

The actress is in final negotiations to star in Guillermo del Toro’s adaptation of Beauty and the Beast, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.

Andrew Davies, who wrote Bridget Jones’ Diary, will reportedly pen the screenplay.

Do you think Watson would make a good Belle in the Beauty and the Beast remake?

source

• 2 weeks later...

kellen lutz he pretty "new" and would make a good beast. does pretty well as a vampire

Please no! That would be a sign that the studio was trying to create your typical teen vehicle. Lutz's lack of acting ability notwithstanding. I agree with others who have suggested someone relatively unknown. Or at least someone not so associated with one character. You really don't want people trying to look through the makeup to find that familiar character.

• 4 weeks later...

Please no! That would be a sign that the studio was trying to create your typical teen vehicle. Lutz's lack of acting ability notwithstanding. I agree with others who have suggested someone relatively unknown. Or at least someone not so associated with one character. You really don't want people trying to look through the makeup to find that familiar character.

Or someone trying to pin Harry Potter against Twilight, again.

• 2 weeks later...

Who to play the Beast opposite Emma's Beauty? hmmmm...

I think David Prowse should play the Beast in costume, James Earl Jones should be his voice and Hayden Christensen should play him when the spell is broken. Oh and Jake Lloyd should play him in the prequel before he becomes the Beast.

Who to play the Beast opposite Emma's Beauty? hmmmm...

I think David Prowse should play the Beast in costume, James Earl Jones should be his voice and Hayden Christensen should play him when the spell is broken. Oh and Jake Lloyd should play him in the prequel before he becomes the Beast.

Lol someone has seen too much StarWars.

Hayden Christensen is not a bad idea though.

And I can do a credible beast...

• 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...

[url=https://yourdesires.ru/beauty-and-health/lifestyle/48-kak-izbavitsya-ot-hrapa-v-domashnih-usloviyah-.html]Как избавиться от храпа в домашних условиях ?[/url] или [url=https://yourdesires.ru/vse-obo-vsem/1379-kak-pojavilis-gory.html]Как появились горы?[/url]

[url=http://yourdesires.ru/it/1540-oshibka-kaspersky-security-center.html]не удалось подключиться к серверу администрирования касперский[/url]

https://yourdesires.ru/vse-obo-vsem/1483-kak-obrazovalas-pochva.html