#1 tabitoo

tabitoo

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSouthKackalacky

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Just wondering what you guys think...I for one think Chord Overstreet would make a great Beast. He's cute, he's blond, he can act, and he can sing. So yeah, he gets my vote. Who is your choice for the hunky prince/anguished beast to play opposite Emma in Beauty and the Beast? :rolleyes:

#2 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

he's not an actor per se but it should be ME!!! hahaha
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#3 Joanne P.

Joanne P.

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBrittany, France

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:41 PM

Are we sure that Emma is to play Beauty ? I didn't hear about that yet... I thought it was rumors. If it's definitive, then it's great :D

I don't know who I would chose... Maybe Johnny Depp ! He's very good and he knows how to deal with costumes, he knows how to express a nature far from his character's appearence. I'm thinking of Edward Scissorhands in particular...
Posted Image

By my twin Joannedern :)

#4 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

I would like it to be someone new who we havnt heard of yet. I always love newly discovered actors. I am sick of seeing all the same ones. So I really hope they choose someone we havnt seen much of yet. Oh and someone who can actually act!!! Lol

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#5 Joanne P.

Joanne P.

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBrittany, France

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

I would like it to be someone new who we havnt heard of yet. I always love newly discovered actors. I am sick of seeing all the same ones. So I really hope they choose someone we havnt seen much of yet. Oh and someone who can actually act!!! Lol

What would be nice, would be that they chose someone not because he's handsome and good looking, but because he's talented. Most of the time, when movies aim to reach teenagers and young adults, they always pick a new Brad Pitt (who I don't find that beautiful, by the way) and I'm sick of it.
Posted Image

By my twin Joannedern :)

#6 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

What would be nice, would be that they chose someone not because he's handsome and good looking, but because he's talented. Most of the time, when movies aim to reach teenagers and young adults, they always pick a new Brad Pitt (who I don't find that beautiful, by the way) and I'm sick of it.

I totally agree!!!! I want someone talented and someone new!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#7 Jackie

Jackie

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:24 AM

Chord is very good!!and he is very big...(as a beast...)

Posted Image

#8 muggle

muggle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Mood::mischevious
  • LocationNashville, Tn.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:44 PM

kellen lutz he pretty "new" and would make a good beast. does pretty well as a vampire

#9 Mαρία

Mαρία

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

OMG can't wait!!!

Emma Watson in Final Talks to Star in Beauty and the Beast

Even after the end of Harry Potter, Emma Watson remains the Belle of the ball.

The actress is in final negotiations to star in Guillermo del Toro’s adaptation of Beauty and the Beast, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.

Andrew Davies, who wrote Bridget Jones’ Diary, will reportedly pen the screenplay.

Do you think Watson would make a good Belle in the Beauty and the Beast remake?

source

#10 jayhawk

jayhawk

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

kellen lutz he pretty "new" and would make a good beast. does pretty well as a vampire

Please no! That would be a sign that the studio was trying to create your typical teen vehicle. Lutz's lack of acting ability notwithstanding. I agree with others who have suggested someone relatively unknown. Or at least someone not so associated with one character. You really don't want people trying to look through the makeup to find that familiar character.
Mankind can be counted on to assert, with vigor, it's God given right to be stupid.

#11 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

Please no! That would be a sign that the studio was trying to create your typical teen vehicle. Lutz's lack of acting ability notwithstanding. I agree with others who have suggested someone relatively unknown. Or at least someone not so associated with one character. You really don't want people trying to look through the makeup to find that familiar character.

Or someone trying to pin Harry Potter against Twilight, again.

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

#12 EmmaEmmaEmma

EmmaEmmaEmma

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Mood::EXCITED!
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

Josh Hutchison gets my vote :)
I fell for you and I can't get up.

#13 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

Gosh no please...no offense to him but no-I do not see him playing the Beast. I was not even a fan of him as Peeta (again just my opinion).
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#14 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Who to play the Beast opposite Emma's Beauty? hmmmm...

I think David Prowse should play the Beast in costume, James Earl Jones should be his voice and Hayden Christensen should play him when the spell is broken. Oh and Jake Lloyd should play him in the prequel before he becomes the Beast.

vQBb5aQ.gif

#15 130671

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Who to play the Beast opposite Emma's Beauty? hmmmm...

I think David Prowse should play the Beast in costume, James Earl Jones should be his voice and Hayden Christensen should play him when the spell is broken. Oh and Jake Lloyd should play him in the prequel before he becomes the Beast.

Lol someone has seen too much StarWars.
Hayden Christensen is not a bad idea though.
And I can do a credible beast... Posted Image
Posted Image
The A R family....Posted Image
Step-daughter : Amber -----
Wife : Tara ----- Pet Penguin : Sarry
Daughter : Arie ----- Son : Ardi ----- Father in Law : Jon

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users