The Emma-Watson.net Forum

So I haven't been online since like... May.

Once upon a time on the old forums I was a Super Mod, and I used to be here every stinkin' day. And now I've lost touch.

Just wanted to say sorry and that a part of me does miss you all. And I wonder if any of you even remember me. ^_^ I know Erik still keeps up with my YouTube (Thanks, dear!).

I'm in my second year of college at NYU right now, studying theatre, and am the secretary of our Quidditch team, which has come to mean a lot to me. I've been loving life and I hope you all are doing just as well these days!! :D I don't promise to become more active, but I wanted to pop in and say hello and that I'll never forget about you guys. :]

I remember you!! I don't know if you remember me. We only spoke a handful of times! I think I watched some of your videos.. Your funny!! I remember you being very sweet! Good to hear from you. I hope uni is going well! At one point NYU was my dream school lol.

I remember you! Thanks for coming back! We never spoke I think, but I remember I thought it was cool you were on the quidditch team at nyu :D

Hmm... "emwatsonsuperfan"? I don't know, it seems to ring a bell.

HEHEHEHE you shush. :D

I remember you!! I don't know if you remember me. We only spoke a handful of times! I think I watched some of your videos.. Your funny!! I remember you being very sweet! Good to hear from you. I hope uni is going well! At one point NYU was my dream school lol.

Ahaha aww thanks so much! :D Yeah apparently at one time NYU was voted #1 Dream School haha pretty swell.

AH I knew the username rang a bell!! Anna! Right? Oh my if it isn't I'd be so embarrassed. I still remember you from the old forums! So glad to see you come back!

Yep! Anna! :] Thank you!

I remember you. But I only had a username on the very first forums that we lost, not the previous.

Haha seriously I've lost track of how many forums we've gone through.

Well DUH i remember you remember me aka Harrypotternerd? sarah

yeah well i changed my name

anyways you are missed dearly :) just letting you know

That username sounds super familiar!! Daww thanks so much. =]

Oh, nice still to see some really OLD members around

- Philly

HAHAHA thanks for making me feel ANCIENT! :D

haha so strange though dude. I remember becoming a mod when I was THIRTEEN. Now I'm 20. Holy shnikes.

I remember you! Thanks for coming back! We never spoke I think, but I remember I thought it was cool you were on the quidditch team at nyu :D

Ahahaha awww thanks Karen. :D Yeah, you should start a Quidd team at your school if you don't have one!! Best thing ever!

I remember you quite well. We had vague familiarity at least. NYU is an awesome uni, well done.

Thank you! =]

I have no idea who you are....

Can't have had much of an impact on the forum........

As if you haven't been on since May, that's just rude lady. I miss you xxxx

Anna! I've missed you so much! Welcome back! It's good to have you back again.

OH DONNA AND JADE!!! <33 I'm sorry to have abandoned you! I can't believe you're still heeeeerreee <33 Makes me so happeh. =D

I hope you all are doing reallyreally well! I have missed you oodles! ^_^