63 replies to this topic

#61 MaggieTheCat

MaggieTheCat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationWarszawa

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:46 PM

I tried my first cigarette four years ago when I was 16. (I remember that my younger self had always said she would never ever try smoking. She'd had no idea how wrong she'd been then.) And, well, it was love at first sight. Even that first cigarette didn't taste bad. I'm not addicted. I don't smoke every day, but I have to admit that I love smoking, I really, like really, enjoy doing it. The only thing that keeps me from smoking on a daily basis is my health. What's more, I don't like the whole idea of being addicted. For me, it's a sign of weakness and uhh, I hate feeling weak. So I try to smoke only when I'm partying. (But sometimes I'm not strong enough (especially when I'm depressed which happens quite often) to refrain from smoking.)

Besides, do you know anything that is better than a cup of coffee and a cigarette in the morning? 

#62 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:15 AM

I tried my first cigarette four years ago when I was 16. (I remember that my younger self had always said she would never ever try smoking. She'd had no idea how wrong she'd been then.) And, well, it was love at first sight. Even that first cigarette didn't taste bad. I'm not addicted. I don't smoke every day, but I have to admit that I love smoking, I really, like really, enjoy doing it. The only thing that keeps me from smoking on a daily basis is my health. What's more, I don't like the whole idea of being addicted. For me, it's a sign of weakness and uhh, I hate feeling weak. So I try to smoke only when I'm partying. (But sometimes I'm not strong enough (especially when I'm depressed which happens quite often) to refrain from smoking.)

Besides, do you know anything that is better than a cup of coffee and a cigarette in the morning? 

A cup of coffee and a cigarette after breakfast. I know what you mean but it seems that more and more people say that they "smoke only when they drink" or are "social smokers". A habit is a habit; addiction is a different story but there are tell-tale signs even when someone says they're not addicted.

Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#63 Junkie.

Junkie.

Power Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,356 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:01 PM

I have tried my first cigarette last year and it was not great. But the problem is that now I smoke ocassionally, ONLY at parties. But I have decided to just stop. It's not worth it.And I don't even like it that much, I have no idea why I do it. Probably because some of my friends smoke. I seriously should stop.

#64 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:32 AM

I smoke more than I'd like to, but only when I can afford 20 Marlboro Golds, I'm really not keen on any other brands or rollies, and I don't do stupid stuff like sell my belongings to get cigs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users