#2 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:39 AM

I always knew that, seen that. It was obvious that they're not close, just pals. Which is okay with people that worked together, in my opinion.
Do I talk to all my former classmates? No. So it's not really news worthy.

#3 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

Yeah, I agree. They seem like two very different ppl, and they don't even seem close when taking pictures together but I still don't believe that Dan would say all that to that magazine. I think he really likes both Rupert Emma.
He talked about Rupert twice during a recent interview with a big smile on his face yet he didn't even say a word about Emma. and Rupert did say "I love you" to both Dan&Emma,and I just don't see him as a person who wouldn't just say that.

In fact, I don't think the trio ever has been as close as their caracters

Edited by trixie, 27 January 2012 - 07:56 AM.

there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#4 Joanne P.

Joanne P.

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBrittany, France

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

Well, I think they were asked to look closer than they were really ro promote the movies. I do believe that Emma And Dan are very good friends, though, but Rupert has always seemed to be the "different" guy. He hasn't the same hobbies and all, I think, even if I don't know much about him. He doesn't look for fame that much as well, he seems to be hesitating much more than the two others.

But actually, there's nothing wrong with them not being that close. You can share a lot with someone during a while and then don't keep in touch. It happens all the time
Posted Image

By my twin Joannedern :)

#5 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

Well, I think they were asked to look closer than they were really ro promote the movies. I do believe that Emma And Dan are very good friends, though, but Rupert has always seemed to be the "different" guy. He hasn't the same hobbies and all, I think, even if I don't know much about him. He doesn't look for fame that much as well, he seems to be hesitating much more than the two others.

But actually, there's nothing wrong with them not being that close. You can share a lot with someone during a while and then don't keep in touch. It happens all the time

Yeah, I agree, that's how I feel about them too.

#6 Athena

Athena

Advanced Member

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

I read the article. And it is quiet sad and a bit depressing that Rubert and Dan are not close friends. :(

Edited by Athena, 27 January 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#7 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

My whole feeling about this is why should they be close friends? I get that they worked together for many years. There is no reason that they should be best friends. They are not actualy Ron and Harry lol. I never suspected that they were close.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#8 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

Agree.

They were coached to look like they were buds off the set as well because if the fans (most of 'em young) didn't think they were friends in real life then that could hurt the movie financially. It's a different story with grown up movies. I don't think anyone is under the impression that Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms are really buddies outside of the movie. They may get along well but I don think they're at each others house cooking ribs and drinking beer on the weekends.

Anyway, I just thought it was an interesting tidbit.

Edited by The Dude, 27 January 2012 - 08:32 PM.

vQBb5aQ.gif

#9 Athena

Athena

Advanced Member

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

Agree.

They were coached to look like they were buds off the set as well because if the fans (most of 'em young) didn't think they were friends in real life then that could hurt the movie financially. It's a different story with grown up movies. I don't think anyone is under the impression that Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms are really buddies outside of the movie. They may get along well but I don think they're at each others house cooking ribs and drinking beer on the weekends.

Anyway, I just thought it was an interesting tidbit.

This makes sense as to why Dan and Rubert are not friends. I actually have never noticed it from watching behind the scenes from the movies in the old days of Harry Potter.

#10 pat07

pat07

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

Daniel recently was asked at the woman in black premiere a couple days ago and talks about whole thing got blown out of proportion.

http://movies.uk.msn...and-the-machine

Clearing up the rumour, Radcliffe said: "We haven't fallen out! That's been blown so far out of proportion. "It's not that we've fallen out. It's just that we're both extremely bad at texting people back and meeting up!" the Woman in Black actor added. "We have been like it for ten years!" Radcliffe said.

#11 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:57 AM

Yeah, I agree. They seem like two very different ppl, and they don't even seem close when taking pictures together but I still don't believe that Dan would say all that to that magazine. I think he really likes both Rupert Emma.
He talked about Rupert twice during a recent interview with a big smile on his face yet he didn't even say a word about Emma. and Rupert did say "I love you" to both Dan&Emma,and I just don't see him as a person who wouldn't just say that.

In fact, I don't think the trio ever has been as close as their caracters

I agree. They will always be connected, but they aren't best friends.

#12 Ophelia

Ophelia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Mood::curiuos
  • LocationLittle Hangleton

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

I don't really care....Harry and Ron are good friends but the actors don't have to be.
It's true I don't tolerate fools but then they don't tolerate me(Maggie Smith)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users