The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Linkin Park

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Does anyone on here listen to Linkin Park? I just started listening to them back in 2011 and I completely fell in love with them. They are one of my favorite hard rock music band ever!!. I also bought in some of their music CD's. The two CD's that I bought are "Hybrid Theory" and "Minutes to Midnight." Here are some of their songs that I like:

and

Please share your opinions about Linkin Park. :)

i really lvoe Linkin park i know people get shocked when i say that

but i really love there songs I listen to them when i was 8 and I remember the song "in the end" one of my fave songs ever..

Crawling and papercut!!

and much more :)

Wow, I am a bit shocked. I didn't know that Linkin Park was that old when you said that you first started listening to it when you were 8. :P I became a very big fan of Linkin Park back in early 2011 or so. That was when I started listening to it on youtube. And after that I bought Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight not so long ago; and I simply love them. Great music. :drool: :drool: :excited:

Wow, I am a bit shocked. I didn't know that Linkin Park was that old when you said that you first started listening to it when you were 8. :P I became a very big fan of Linkin Park back in early 2011 or so. That was when I started listening to it on youtube. And after that I bought Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight not so long ago; and I simply love them. Great music. :drool: :drool: :excited:

yeah they are kind of old lol when i was 8 or 9 mostly likely 9 if i remember maybe 10 but I was young! i remember they were out In the early 2000's so they were out!

when i was younger I listend to a much of Rock music and still do sometimes!! My mom got me into!

Oh that's cool. So I guess they came out early in 2000s or so. So they're not really as old as I thought they would be. Thanks for all the info. I need to do some more researching on Linkin Park later in the future. :)

My sister played their music all the time, back in 2000. I own Meteora, but stopped listening to them after that album, music taste was changing I guess.

That's cool. I guess we all are going to change our music taste one time or another. :)

They are pretty good. I like a bunch of there songs. I listen to them every so often. I guess I wouldn't really consider myself a fan though because I just like a few songs and I don't follow them or anything.

I always loved LP, always. Run away and in the end are my faves of all time. I have this eclectic musical taste, weird to some, coz sugababes is next to the killers.....when it comes to how much I love listening to music. LP and Nightwish my fave bands when it comes to rock and simphonic metal. Oh and there's Within Temptation. That's the trio for me. But these days I'm listening to a swedish singer/band called Petra Marklund/September, Jessica Mauboy(aussie) most of the times. That is why I make combinations coz I get bored.

My brother is 24, he started listening to them when they first came out when he was in secondary school. We're talking about 10 years Linkin Park have been around for.

My brother is 24, he started listening to them when they first came out when he was in secondary school. We're talking about 10 years Linkin Park have been around for.

Wow, 10 years. That is a long time. I read on wikipedia that they came out in 1996 or so. So they are a pretty old music band. I love Linkin Park. I am addicted to them, lol. :D

Yup their first album came out in 2000 though. My brother had that album when it first came out. That's when they started getting popular. =)

Thanks for the info. It looks like there is still lot's that I don't know about Linkin Park. I need to look more for it in wikipedia when I get the chance. ;)

• 5 months later...

i loveee linkin park, there was a time where i was obsessed with them... i mean now there songs are ok not great there might be like one or two songs i like on their new albums where before i would just buy all of their songs. of course i like how they change things up, can't keep playing the same stuff over and over. i love chester's voice and mike's rapping and the beats they play. i really wish i can see them play live one day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...