The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday, Courtney!

I know that this is a bit less than 2 hours early for you, but I have to get to beddy boo and read Mrs. Pumpkinhead her night time fairy tale, so Happy Birthday Courtney! :ohyeah: :3m_sie:

Hope your day and year are full of all those things you wish for most! :o

I rented out (well, kind of borrowed without paying for) the party bus...

We just have to make sure we stop by my favorite place to eat (even though I've never eaten their yet) >.<

And I also included an all expenses paid trip toooo....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKZIBJJhvVs

Mickey Mouse's house! :lol: orrr... the store where they sell that toy. :unsure: But either way it should be fun! :P

is it ur birthday today? i didnt know that lol Happy Birthday Courty.. go have fun, go nuts and go crazy!! its ur 21st, go wasted but dont hurt yourself or anyone in the process lol

Hi Courtney, I got up early to make you a birthday thread but Jon beat me to it. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your weekend with your friends.

I got some gifts for you. Firstly I made an icecream cake and some cookies. I wanted to get you a car as well but I had no money left..... so I got you the next best thing, he's name is Harold and he doesn't eat much.

Hi Courtney, I got up early to make you a birthday thread but Jon beat me to it. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your weekend with your friends.

I got some gifts for you. Firstly I made an icecream cake and some cookies. I wanted to get you a car as well but I had no money left..... so I got you the next best thing, he's name is Harold and he doesn't eat much.

Happy Birthday! :)

thanks Carlyn!! and thanks for Harold xD

Crapmuffin- Thanks