The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Weinstein wants Emma for a film also!

Weinstien wants Emma for a slasher film called "Kristy". Apparently this has been a film on Weinsteins list for a while now but seeing how well Daniel's film did at the box office over the weekend Demension films wants Emma for their very on horror story. It's supposed to be some kind of Thanksgiving horror story :lostit: about a coed stuck in her dorms over the holiday and she's all alone and is being chased after by four masked people. Didn't Emma go through something like this at Brown and that's why she decided to go to Oxford the past year :excited: Sorry couldn't help the lame joke. Also even though the film is called Kristy, the main character is Justine, which Emma would play if she does it. One question...if the main character is Justine, then why call the film Kristy :blink: I guess it could be a case of mistaken identity. This doesn't seem to me to be a challenging role for Emma...she's used to being chased by the paps and crazed fans in real life. Not much of a departure. <_<

HAHA good point. I agree with you, she's not going to like it, rather laugh at it ROFL. Maybe a tickle or two.

Titles aren't such a problem, coz they can change this kind of thing, but the issue is the whole freakin' story. It's messed up.

She mentioned years ago about running from these kind of scrips, typical american movies etc. Perks is a beautiful story with something special.

Her agent would throw it in the trash bin.

Ummmm....this Weinstein dude is a creep!! He's trying to be the Trump of Hollywood--own everybody and everything.

I saw him interviewed after the Golden Globes, and he gave me the creeps--egotistical and vile. He thinks because he can throw

his money all over the place, that actors will flock to him, and want to be in his movies. Just Google this idiot, and you'll see, he likes to collect actresses like trophies. SICK!!

He has 3 movies up for various awards--Iron Lady, MWWM, and The Artist.

Emma's face just says it all-Ick!!!--get your grubby hands off me!!!

My link

Helen2U-you're correct---this will wind up in the trash---where it belongs. I think she'll do the David Yates movie--she's worked

with him for 4 yrs, and knows what he expects from her as an actress. :yesyes:

Ummmm....this Weinstein dude is a creep!! He's trying to be the Trump of Hollywood--own everybody and everything.

I saw him interviewed after the Golden Globes, and he gave me the creeps--egotistical and vile. He thinks because he can throw

his money all over the place, that actors will flock to him, and want to be in his movies. Just Google this idiot, and you'll see, he likes to collect actresses like trophies. SICK!!

My link

Helen2U-you're correct---this will wind up in the trash---where it belongs. I think she'll do the David Yates movie--she's worked

HAHAHA I saw this awhile ago, stilll funny, and someone commented if he wanted to be a gentleman, he would just place himself in front of her.

But no, oh look! I'm photographed with emma watson! instead. Talk about manners.

Location for Kristy...they need to film Kristy at the New High school they've built in my town. It's brand new and students won't start their until this fall. It's built like a college campus on over 100 acres of land with a great view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It has a football field, a baseball field and a soccer field and also a huge gymnasium for basketball. It's built in a fairly Urban setting and like I said it's all new and completely vacant. I think it would perfect for the Kristy shoot. I live in Easley South Carolina and this is the new Easley High School on Pelzer Highway. Just an Idea. :3m_sie:

Somehow, I feel Emma wouldn't do well in a horror movie, being that she doesn't like acting angry (and that would be part of the horror genre.)

That being said, the guy looks like a serious creep, and Emma looks terrified! I don't believe she would be in his movie.

• 2 weeks later...

My link

He can throw his money around, and prominent actors will always flock to him. How many Oscar's did his studio get last night? And that's a regular occurrence. As for the photo. It could be what it looks like. But we're talking about a closely cropped tabloid photo. So who knows. It wouldn't be the first time a crowd has freaked out an actor. Weinstein may not be a paragon of morality, but he is one of the most successful producers Hollywood has ever seen.