The Emma-Watson.net Forum

just wante to let you know

everyone I am closing my account i am not sure if i will be back i will but dont know when

I Dont want to be the person that everyone hates and has issues with or i dont wanna people think im self centered some of you know i have self es-stem issues im going away to work on it

I just I need to work on me for a while and i need to just force on me

and if i ever hurt any of you or made you feel sad or took my anger out of you or did something stuipd

i am sorry! i am form the bottom of my heart

I just wanted to let you know that :)

I loved everyone and cared about everyone i got to talk to..

when things get better for me!

but for now

it is best for me so

cheers

Dude NO, no one even hates you, you're lovable around here. Just forget whoever gave you that impression okay? It's not fair for yourself. Now, if you need some personal time of for yourself it's good but you don't have to close your account for that. I'm sure you're gonna miss this place and wanna come back :P

So good luck with everything niece, we'll be in touch on FB if you need someone to talk to.

:(

I will miss you hun! But, you need to do what you think is best for you! I have no idea why you think people hate you, but I hope you will find the way to get over that. Much love!!! You have my MSN if you need me! :D

I am just saying this i am closing it for Personal reasons!! i know yall dont hate me i know you guys love me in my heart i know but in my mind! i think different I have some mental issues and stuff I want to work on!!

and When i do get better and come back and stuff I wanna have a new account ONLY because I can start fresh you know what i mean??

yeah i know 25,000 post is hard work but it is alright!!

I mean i want to delete it because i need to do this! I need to try to get my life figure out and stuff I Spend so much time on here this place is like addicting to me lol

and it is bad for me Mental considering the fact i have ADD which makes it harder

and i want to get all of my mental issues Straighten out

But yeah i dont have to close it

but I "need" to for me!!

i am not going to spend my time on here hurting people that I love! or that i care about because I HAVE Done that!!

and when i come back I want that to be gone so i am doing it for me!!

and i am doing it for others! who had fights with me or that i annoyed or whatever! because I just i feel like a bug-a boo.

I just want people to know i am not self centered or rude or whatever i may be i know we all got problems and issues

but mine are getting pretty mental big to the point i am feeling depressed lately and i am trying so hard to stay happy

I Do love you guys

I know you guys love me too!!

dont worry when i come back ill be the better sarah!!

Edited by sarahelizabeth