The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday, Lindy!

It's past midnight here, so it's now February 19th which is...

Lindy's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDY!!!

I managed to hunt down and persuade Chris Martin to come and sing for you :P

And look who else I ran into :o

I made something for you, I'll PM it to you later :) Have an amaaaazing day, you totally deserve it! <333

Happy Birthday Lindy! You're a wonderful young lady, when I first spoke to you on the old forums I was shocked to find out that someone could act so mature and only be 13 (at that time) so as you get older, never let that change. :3m_sie:

Thanks for all you do for all of us here and have an awesome day and year! :ohyeah:

Happy Birthday Lindy!!

:D :3m_sie: :ohyeah:

I love you so so so much you're the best most beautiful e-little sister I could ever have, have a wonderful birthday and a whole new year filled with new happiness and hopes and great achievements

I brought two cakes since I couldn't choose and so everyone can have a piece :D

:sob: First off I just wanted to thank you guys for remembering. This was such a lovely surprise. I'm so grateful for this unique group of friends I have on this forum. I feel so blessed I've gotten to know you all the past year, some of you for the past few years D: Oh doesn't the time fly!

It's past midnight here, so it's now February 19th which is...

Lindy's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDY!!!

I managed to hunt down and persuade Chris Martin to come and sing for you :P

And look who else I ran into :o

I made something for you, I'll PM it to you later :) Have an amaaaazing day, you totally deserve it! <333

Ellen I've probably known you the longest and you've always been like a big sister to me. Thank you so much this honestly made my day. Especially seeing Chris Martin and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. You know me way too well. <3333

Happy Birthday Lindy! You're a wonderful young lady, when I first spoke to you on the old forums I was shocked to find out that someone could act so mature and only be 13 (at that time) so as you get older, never let that change. :3m_sie:

Thanks for all you do for all of us here and have an awesome day and year! :ohyeah:

Thank you Jon this is such a kind message. I'll keep you in my heart for a very long time.

Happy Birthday Lindy, I wish you had a great time.

I want to stare at that forever! Oh and by the way for my gift from you I want your graphic skills.

J/k,, thank you so much Boma

Happy Birthday Lindy!!

:D :3m_sie: :ohyeah:

I love you so so so much you're the best most beautiful e-little sister I could ever have, have a wonderful birthday and a whole new year filled with new happiness and hopes and great achievements

I brought two cakes since I couldn't choose and so everyone can have a piece :D

YUM. Noura you're such a sweet person and I am so glad that you're in my life. *hug* Thank you so very much.

*Sorry it wouldn't let me quote everyone!

Arie: Thanks so much love!

Will: Thank you Will!

i love emma: Thanks!

dookdookdook: Aw, thank you

helen2U: Thanks so much!

harris hawk: Thank you :3

Junke.: Thanks!!

Hermione: Aw dear Jade, thank you!

Provehito In Altum: Thank you Dina, you're forever like a mom/sister to me. *Insert a picture of Jared Leto here* <3

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dose schedule optimization of the hexacyclic camptothecin CPT analog dx 8951f a phase I and pharmacokinetic study with escalation of both treatment duration and dose meeting abstract how much is 100mg of clomid Persistent activation of fibroblast frowth factor FGF receptor in HC11 MECs caused ERK1 2 activation, impaired acinus formation and led to an invasive phenotype 34