Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hello there citizen!

Do you know who I am? I'm Maestro, Darth Maestro, Lord Maestro, I can kill you with a single thought, with the power of the Force, which is strong with in me, although I could kill you with a tray if I so wish, because I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flows on this forums floor...

Wait...what was I saying?

*looks at script

Oh right, I'm sorry, I get distracted really easi....OOOH A BIRDY!

So, ah yes, a topic! I was thinking about a topic! So, here's the thing

Posted Image

As your current ruler of the world in the making I was wondering that if you could beat me at TAKING OVER THE WORLD! How you would accomplish this. Just out of interest of course...not that I want to try and stop you are anything...no sir! I mean, I totally wouldn't steal your ideas or anything...

Posted Image

So, post your ideas how you would take over the world...and what you would do with it once you have taken over the world...all in good fun of course...as I said...I totally wouldn't steal your ideas

OOOH! A puppy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#2 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:10 AM

I just need an otter and a clown, or an otter dressed as clown, or just a panda bear, to take over the world.

Posted Image

Besides, cats and dogs are too mainstream.

Posted Image

And you can't say no to Panda.

I don't really understand this thread.

#3 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

:ph34r:

Pffff.....panda! My plan much better !

While my friend Kung Fu Jedi Bear distracts everyone.....

My link

...I will upload THIS onto every computer worldwide :P (and tv too....and tablet....and smartphone....)

Posted Image

That is, once I learn how to actually make the stupid text scroll through from left to right....B)

And then....:rolleyes:

#4 Data Vampire

Data Vampire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEternal Encryption

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

1. Become a Reality TV star.
2. Use your newfound fame to plug your brand of soft drink laced with mind control drugs.
3. ???
4. PROFIT

#5 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image

bfs2eq.jpg

#6 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

I just need an otter and a clown, or an otter dressed as clown, or just a panda bear, to take over the world.

Posted Image

Besides, cats and dogs are too mainstream.

Posted Image

And you can't say no to Panda.

I don't really understand this thread.

It's for fun! But how would the Otterclown be helping you take over the world?

:ph34r:

Pffff.....panda! My plan much better !

While my friend Kung Fu Jedi Bear distracts everyone.....

My link

...I will upload THIS onto every computer worldwide :P (and tv too....and tablet....and smartphone....)

Posted Image

That is, once I learn how to actually make the stupid text scroll through from left to right....B)

And then....:rolleyes:

The text must scroll otherwise you won't make any chance against my amazing GIFs!

*can't find the gifs he's looking for*

Ha no matter! The power of my GIFs is so strong I don't need to post them!

1. Become a Reality TV star.
2. Use your newfound fame to plug your brand of soft drink laced with mind control drugs.
3. ???
4. PROFIT

Brilliant! I will steal this and add it my collection. I will allow you a quick death when I have taken over the world!

Posted Image

That did not work TomTrademarked. Aside from that! I'm impervious for the hypnotoad! I bought my glasses from Dr. Insano!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#7 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Mood::Drunk and Happy ^.^
  • LocationSea World, I hang with Shamu

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'm just going to dance. People will scream "what's going on?" and fall under the thrall of the dance. Soon everyone shall dance, and they shall tire...And that is when I strike.

#8 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

:o :o TRY AGAIN!!

Posted Image

bfs2eq.jpg

#9 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

I'm just going to dance. People will scream "what's going on?" and fall under the thrall of the dance. Soon everyone shall dance, and they shall tire...And that is when I strike.

So, apart from stealing your plan from a LMFAO video you do realize that dancing will also tire you out right? No matter! Because when you are tired it makes it that easier for me to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Posted Image

#10 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

woah man, once you get into the groove, you never get tired <(I_I<) (>I_I)>, just like a robot.

#11 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Hmmm, good point...but then how will your subjects get tired?

Posted Image

#12 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

I think the only real way to control the world is by gaining control of Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, and Twitter all at the same time. Then you can post all your plans and get people to do anything you want!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#13 i love emma

i love emma

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

*starts dancing*

heyyyy whats goin on???
Posted Image
Emma Watson I Love You
Posted Image
Proud Member of The Earth House!
Earth house badge by Tom
Winner of boys award - Weirdest Member!

My Epic E-family:
Bigger Bro:The Dude Big Bro:Slash Lil Bro:Reznov Amazing Uncle:Dax Cool Cousins:Andrew, Michael, LoverBoy My blood-sister : Hymn

#14 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hmmm, good point...but then how will your subjects get tired?

Relentless degradation through perfected moves, for you see in the world of master dancers...THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

*starts dancing*

heyyyy whats goin on???

It has begun...

#15 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

I could kill you with a tray if I so wish, because I would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flows on this forums floor...

Oh, I just got that.

Took me long enough.
Wisdom is the ability to cope.
Michael Ramsey

#16 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

to take over the world all i need is a high ranking FSB agent under my control, get some russian security codes, get Putin killed, get the russian nukes.....

#17 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

How terribly cliché my darling, please that is so kindergarten evil genius.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users