The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to star in "Bling Ring"

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHH bring on Bling Ring now! I am just super excited to seeing her in this role-it is just such the opposite of her in RL-bad girl, gets in trouble, gets arrested etc...just cant wait!!! :)

Also a big thank you to everyone who found and posted these pics-I try to avoid spoilers as much as I can but meh ah well LOL...

Edited by cbmac12

i saw this somewhere during my internet travels yesterday. lolz :)

lol.  and wait for the rest of the film. this gift can be changed with heavier scenes (snorting cocaine or smoking joints)

that would be funny to see. This movie is one i want to watch.

Not only because of her, but i want too see how passion and the wish to be someone else can make yeah make such a person of you. It would interest me. People who changes are always interesting. The reasons and the going too´s.

I saw these pics on the side today. One some she looks very different in a way that i don´t like that much.

But i don´t know if i like Nikki at all. But i don´t have to, haven´t i?

is the RL bling-ring Nikki still in prison, or other members of the ring? jw. i never really heard about this gang other than internet trend topic about them stealing stuff from Lohan. i was travelling for my former job, and saw something in the hotel USA Today paper, but that was back in 2010, i think.

is the RL bling-ring Nikki still in prison, or other members of the ring? jw. i never really heard about this gang other than internet trend topic about them stealing stuff from Lohan. i was travelling for my former job, and saw something in the hotel USA Today paper, but that was back in 2010, i think.

Information from Wikipedia:

Alexis Neiers

Alexis Neiers had been part of Lee's social circle at Indian Hills. At one point, she was kicked out of her home by her mother for, according to police, smoking OxyContin. Prugo took her in, and she claims that although she knew her circle of friends were committing the crimes, she only became inadvertently involved when, while drunk, she unknowingly accompanied Prugo to what turned out to be a burglary of Orlando Bloom's home. She claimed that police searched her home and found nothing.[4] However, police reported that they found stolen items in the possession of Neiers, her sister Gabrielle, and their adopted sister Tess Taylor, and that she was caught on camera leaving the scene of the crime with stolen bags in her possession. She initially denied any wrongdoing, but later changed her plea in court to no contest. She was eventually sentenced to 180 days in prison. Under her felony plea deal, Neiers served 30 days in jail and received three years probation. She must stay away from Bloom's Hollywood Hills house. Emma Watson plays Alexis in the Sofia Coppola film The Bling Ring.

I am most intrigued by the idea that she has signed on for two more projects, after Bling Ring. She really is going to have a good, long career! wink.gif

And how cool is that.  That just shows the fact that Emma will be a very successful person in the future.

she was in prison a month at the same time with Lohan

alexis: hey, and you why are you here?

Lohan: cause im asshole, and you?

alexis: cause i robbed in your house

Lohan:oh, i didnt even notice it

she was in prison a month at the same time with Lohan

alexis: hey, and you why are you here?

Lohan: cause im asshole, and you?

alexis: cause i robbed in your house

Lohan:oh, i didnt even notice it

I think that might be something someone made up, in other words a fake line or quote.

The first chance we'll get to hear her accent will be Friday night when MTV does their Q & A and airs a clip.

Since she's been such a focus in the marketing and will be a big focus at the awards on Sunday, it would make sense that the clip they pick would showcase or at least tease a piece of her performance.