The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to star in "Bling Ring"

I don't think Emma needs more protection than anyone else, and no one knows what she will talk about in the months to come. At least, when she finishes her last term (wether she gets a degree or not, and wether she graduates with honors or not), I'm p. sure journalists will ask her about her studies, regardless of the wishes of her PR people. But Emma is accustomed to that kind of stuff, it's not like she hasn't grown up with it.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She doesn't need protection, she just wants to protect the level of privacy (both physically and figuratively) that she has built around herself at school. Once she loses that, it's not coming back.

But yeah, once she's no longer a student, I think she'll talk about it more.

Also, I don't think people really care all that much about her school stuff anymore now that she's doing more movies. There are much more juicier topics to ask about.

There is truth in it.

But i don´t think that she will talk about school much, when she finished it. First, because, like you said, nobody want´s to know and second because she probably want to have a time she can have for herself and third she as lots of other stuff she can talk about.

But not in this forum. If you talk about "juicier things" you normally get at least a warning.....  B)

The juiciest topics are usually the ones that are none of our business. That's what makes them juicy.

The juiciest topics are usually the ones that are none of our business. That's what makes them juicy.

A.J.		Mr. President, the American people		have a funny way of deciding on		their own what is and what is not		their business.

(A quote out of "The American President" with Martin Sheen and Michael Douglas)

you have seen something?

But if i think about it, you are probably right. With out a specific date, yeah it will come something, i can see it in the mists of future. Unclear but there is something coming closer. Look forward and you will see it^

hä shirtless award? are you joking or did i miss something?

There will be other topics. Jonny is right. Not now or tomorrow but she has lots of years and there will be juicy topics, again.

50 Shades of Grey was all anybody talked about before she stopped it.

And if we can believe Emma, she has buried the topic for good ("who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey? Seriously?"). So that's one big bullet point off the "juicy issues" list.

and let me say again.

No please no.

What like an film about these French woman of the renaissance who wrote poems, fought for Woman rights and ended like Marie Antoinette?

She'd need to put on some mass for that. Which would look weird.

Unless we're actually talking about an artsy play or something.

Hmm... Joanne, well-brought-up daughter to an affluent family, but mentally unstable due to the pressures of this milieu and numerous failures at life, roams the streets of [X], gathering followers among the disillusioned and hopeless while sliding ever deeper into bouts of depression interrupted by seizures of religious fanaticism and phantasmagoria. Anyways, it all ends in glorious bloodshed. I'd watch dat shit.

This may or may not have been inspired by Brecht.

I am done. I refuse to take part with people and their stupidity of their comments. Why the hell some of you are here on an Emma Watson forum I dont get. You clearly despise everything she does, always with lame arse sarcastic STUPID comments. You constantly criticize, I mean constantly criticize her for anything and everything. This girl does no harm to anyone. She tries to help others, she wants to be proven as an actress in other genres, she doesnt long for attention from paparrazzi. Its beyond sick that some of you think Emma owes fans anything about her personal life. As far as I am concerned some certain posts on here are as bad as the crap tabloids.

See you all later. Thank you for ruining my time in this thread. I will stick to the other threads. I have two words to 2 of the posters on here GROW UP.

There's humorous sarcasm and there's malicious sarcasm.

It is possible to make fun of someone without insulting them.

Their is a line between lighthearted fun and being outright mean. Learn the difference.

The point is, that "malicious sarcasm" is detected by "Guardians of the Graal" like you, Roberto, and cbmac12, mostly in cases, when the maker of said "sarcasm" is tipping his finger into a wound, means, he adresses a real question. I repeat myself when saying, that we have no right to discuss things, Emma had not adressed herself publicly in any way. So I confess that I found my remarks about William indeed as disrespectful and I tried to learn to avoid such things in the future. But it must be ok to ask, why her actions in some aspects of her life are in direct contrast to things, she said publicly at interviews or on the red carpet.