The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to star in "Bling Ring"

Emma on Twitter (8. March): I don't really 'star' in the Bling Ring. I am probably 3rd/4th of the lead characters. (In case media/marketing is a bit misleading.) The awesome Israel Broussard and Katie Chang take the helm.

OMG this is so....... Emma! :) :) :)

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT really is so Emma. Who the fuck "learns" to touch type? Spend more time on the internets, and touch typing will ingrain itself into your brain [/muscle memory]

or you have a secretary, like her father..... :rolleye:

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

mebbe she needs to use her iphone less, and a desktop PC more.

mobile devices are the devil I tells ya

Mobile devices = right, you cannot write essays for university on them

I wonder, how she wrote her stuff for university during the first 2 1/2 years of studies.... maybe using the "eagle-system" .... :yesyes:

I've seen some people that were pretty fast even at hunt and peck. Lot's of people sort of learn how to type on their own. I took a typing class to learn properly and it improved my speed and accuracy quite a bit. Doesn't really help on a phone or tablet, but I'm actually fairly fast at thumb typing.

Some 10 years ago when I was hanging around in chatrooms much I was pretty bloody fast. I don't think I could have improved upon that.

So Emma, get on top of it. Talk to your fans more. We're here to entertain you. :king:

It's like doing the rain dance; there may or may not be rain. But if you're thirsty, you don't want to be the idiot who didn't try it.

If it would help a little that she would speak to us, I would dance around a campfire or barefoot on burning coals during a whole night ..........

But it is more likely that the new pope is visiting in shorts and flip flops St Peter's cathedral, holding a Coke and a BigMac as that Emma get in touch with her fans - even just to learn how to type.

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

Wow, I just saw the trailer, and that looks like a good movie.

I hope it is. It's good that she's breaking out of the children's movies, and into more adult roles. I'd hate for her to be portrayed as Hermoine forever. 

I think it was after seeing Perks, that I realized there was hope for Emma after Harry Potter. 

Sigh...I come back hoping some people have outgrown the sarcasm- is just so uncalled for on here...anyway I am not going to say anything anymore...

The tweets she sent were so sweet-very Emma-I love how she gave props to the people starring in Bling Ring calling herself 3rd/4th in it...very humble and modest young woman :) As for the dad comment-I loved that...agree dook, I only learned how to type actually not thru a class but thru emails...I used to be SO slow at typing but now I can actually look at the screen and not have to look down (too often ;)).

Anyway, dying for Bling Ring-the teaser was SO awesome!!!! :) Love it! These kids were pretty clever-not being caught for over a year! Wow!

Sigh...I come back hoping some people have outgrown the sarcasm- is just so uncalled for on here..

Well, as I said; you call it sarcasm - I call it reality. ^_^

I mean, to learn something with fun and entertainment is much better then the boring way. I can see Emma sitting in front of the PC, learning to touch type with a boring, very "adult" and unentertaining program..... How much fun would it be to learn it with writing in blogs, forums or chats..... She could talk to her fans about THEIR point of view on different things (she refused a part/role, but her fans would love to see it in that role.....) or interesting projects..... She would learn typing so fast that way, better then every expensive typing-lesson-programm could ever do......

But, ok, her mother gave her that unfortunate advice never to talk to strangers, so she is probably mainly surrounded by people who tell her what she wants to hear or what is good for their business (managers, producers, .......).

Oh, and I am nearly 50. I don't think that I want to change a bit. :unsure:

Well, as I said; you call it sarcasm - I call it reality.

I mean, to learn something with fun and entertainment is much better then the boring way. I can see Emma sitting in front of the PC, learning to touch type with a boring, very "adult" and unentertaining program..... How much fun would it be to learn it with writing in blogs, forums or chats..... She could talk to her fans about THEIR point of view on different things (she refused a part/role, but her fans would love to see it in that role.....) or interesting projects..... She would learn typing so fast that way, better then every expensive typing-lesson-programm could ever do......

But, ok, her mother gave her that unfortunate advice never to talk to strangers, so she is probably mainly surrounded by people who tell her what she wants to hear or what is good for their business (managers, producers, .......).

Oh, and I am nearly 50. I don't think that I want to change a bit.

Well thank God you're here to let us all know what Emma would and would not enjoy.

If it weren't for you, we would never realize how insulting it is for a 22 year old girl to not interact with us at a level we deem acceptable.

Without you, we might actually respect Emma's right to choose the direction she wishes to take her career without injecting our own misplaced resentment towards her private life.

Congratulations on successfully derailing yet another topic. 

Well thank God you're here to let us all know what Emma would and would not enjoy.

If it weren't for you, we would never realize how insulting it is for a 22 year old girl to not interact with us at a level we deem acceptable.

Without you, we might actually respect Emma's right to choose the direction she wishes to take her career without injecting our own misplaced resentment towards her private life.

Congratulations on successfully derailing yet another topic. 

I wonder, what Emma has done in the past to have the most humorless fans in the world.....

idk the rest but I have a  huge sense of humor everytime you post something

p.s:good scenes in bling ring.waiting for see them on screen

Edited by Adebisi
  • 3 weeks later...