The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to star in "Bling Ring"

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never noticed her there. So i guess it will be the first time.

Hope there she will give some interviews.

At least it seems for me like an Festival for art, not to make lots of money.

@Emma_Rules I was looking at the .gif in you signature. I wondered when I watched the movie "Since when is Dexy's Midnight Runners good music?" Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the song. A guilty pleasure maybe. But I don't think it's ever been confused with good music.

I can't here that song now without thinking about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7RiYPibdKs

Emma's lines made my day. Seems to really capture the essence of Neiers.

edit: btw, what's the opinion of you Americans on Emma's accent? She seems to sound a bit different from the rest, maybe overdoing it more, but then that might be what you'd expect of an aspiring LA socialite.

Edited by Sacred_Path

Her accent for that area is scaringly spot on-that manipulative only care about myself accent. She is portraying the manipulation of that girl very well. Spoiled, doesnt take responsibility for herself.

The Dude, you are TERRIBLE! ROFLMAO-that would be horrible!!!!

edit: btw, what's the opinion of you Americans on Emma's accent? She seems to sound a bit different from the rest, maybe overdoing it more, but then that might be what you'd expect of an aspiring LA socialite.

It's still not "there" yet, but I can live with it. I think she's getting better at it. Part of the willing suspension of disbelief.

Full Soundtrack:

Sleigh Bells - "Crown on the Ground"

Big K.R.I.T. - "Live From The Underground"

Brian Reitzell - "Cotton Candy"

Daniel Lopatin - "Ouroboros"

Rye Rye featuring M.I.A. - "Sunshine"

Azealia Banks feat. Lazy Jay - "212"

ScHoolBoy Q - "Hell Of A Night"

Reema Major - "Gucci Bag"

Sammy Adams - "Big Lights"

Brian Reitzell - "Dans Beat"

M.I.A. - "Bad Girls"

Ester Dean featuring Chris Brown - "Drop It Low"

Kanye West - "All of the Lights"

Reema Major - "Arabic Princess"

Klaus Schulze - "Freeze"

Can - "Halleluwah"

2 Chainz - "Money Machine"

Avicii - "Levels (Instrumental)"

Kanye West - "Power"

Plastikman - "Locomotion"

Jeezy - "Everythang"

Deadmau5 - "FML"

Bassnectar - "Disintegration Part IV"

loscil - "Showers of Ink"

Phoenix - "Bankrupt"

Frank Ocean - "Super Rich Kids"

Damned i hate this Nikki.

Sounds like a bitch. She just has to say a few words and i hate her. 

I´m no good man, i judge to fast i fear.

that is the intention of this based on real-life character, no sympathy or empathy for this spoiled brat who is a by-product of our ridiculous celebrity-obsessed society here in America. i believe i read an answer given by Emma, where she said she took the role, because the film was a statement on this utterly disgusting and revolting culture where we place celebrities on pedastels, and so forth. while i do love the movies very much, i hate the hollyweird garbage and all the crap that goes along with it.

we just had an incident here in America, where a famous celebrity/actress named Reese Witherspoon, got arrested for giving a bunch of crap to cops when they ordered her to stay in her vehicle while they were arresting her husband for DUI. instead, she gets out of the car, talks smack at the officers and says "do you know who i am?!" who gives a f**k who you are, get back in your car, you overpaid and overrated paid liar, after all, actors are nothing but paid liars. it's not like they go into burning buildings and save lives, serve on military ships and foreign countries in harm's way, and most of them have never even finished high school. please sit the eff down. so, this crazy celebrity is giving crap to cops, after they stopped her drunken husband with a 1.38 BAC, and he could have killed predestrians and other drivers, while driving drunk. do you see the hypocrisy of all this? this whole incident sums everything that is wrong with our culture of celebrity-worship. these so-called 'beautiful people' are plain ugly, in a lot of cases.