The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to star in "Bling Ring"

Well I don't blaim Emma. She probably doesn't even know about this article. Its just a random one for the Gaurdian.

Honestly, I don't blaim her PR either. We demand new information, but sometimes there just isn't any. I honestly think there is nothing new to report just yet.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't blaim Emma. She probably doesn't even know about this article. Its just a random one for the Gaurdian.

Funny, I got the info about this "exceptional new article about Emma W." from a tweet by the young man, who was seen with her at Paris-Gare du Nord some month ago.

If you have a good PR, there is always something to report. At least her impressions about the event at the Met, the dress, the story of the dress, the new hairstyle a.s.o.

No need that she invents all this news herself, for this you have a PR-team.

Unless that is exactly what she wants. We don't know. This may be exactly as Emma wants and likes it to be.

This is the problem; so she is only pictured in stereotypes like

* she is / is not Hermione Granger

* she is so down to earth

* she is a rolemodel

* she is hard working since 11

* she had no real youth

ecc. ecc.

Maybe somebody should tell her, that this is not the end of the line.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

But that's not what most articles are about. They may be mentioned in most articles but yet aren't the entire point. That's the thing with journalism. You have to give some background so there is always going to be repeats. Check any article about anything.

Also I don't happen to think that's a bad way for her to be represented. Every single famous person gets branded as something. As far as branding goes, none of those are bad options. I rather her always be thought of as Hermione then the sex symbol of England. Everyone gets branded though. That's a whole other conversation.

I am more saying that perhaps she doesn't want a whole team reporting in everything she does. Perhaps she doesn't want to always have to sit down for an interview after every event. Maybe she just wants to enjoy them. I know that's what I would want.

Interesting Konversation.

Both of you have your points. i think sometimes there are no things to talk about, but in this chase i would agree that Met would be a fitting theme for an article.

Of course somethings have to be repeated, to tell new reader who she is and of course to say which brand she is. But sometimes it goes to far, in my opinion. She is so famous that you just have to say Emma Watson (Harry Potter) and everyone should know, who don´t life in an poor third world country.

And at last, i definitely think Emma don´t want people who tells everything about her life, because then her website would still be open. Probably she wants to create her a "normal" life within her powers.

One final thing, if you want something new, check her Twitter. You can have luck, and she has said a sentence.

why do all these articles try to put down the Harry Potter films, and Hermione in particular, and try to cast that role and those years, in a negative light?! i will always love Hermione Granger, no matter where Emma takes her career, and the same goes for all of the Harry Potter universe. i want more!!!

The problem is - as far as it is Emma/Hermiones problem - that "Potter" is "outreported". I mean, what positive news can you write about it NOW? So journalists start to write in a different way, means, in a "put down" style. And because Emma is not exactly generous with REAL news from her (professional) life, it comes up more often to such negative articles. That's why I'm saying that a real star like Emma just can not do it without a professional PR. And journalists can be a pretty revengeful folk, especially if they do not get any satisfactory answers to queries.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

@emwatson Break a leg in Cannes! ... And no hard feelings about making fun of me. ;)

— Alexis Neiers (@itsalexisneiers) 10 de mayo de 2013

If I was Alexis Neiers, I would be very happy that @emwatson is portraying me!

— Isabel Mary David (@IzzymDavid)

@izzymdavid @emwatson I couldn't be more thrilled! It's an honor, and totally surreal. She is so sweet and extremely talented, yet humble.

— Alexis Neiers (@itsalexisneiers)

anyone knows how I upload the twit image? I saw it here before

Edited by Adebisi

Screenshot, then upload as picture

the thing is that there ia an option in the twit (more-insert twit) and they give you a code to copy and paste and a preview, for example

and I thought with that code you can upload the twit directly. there is an option here( special bbcode) and one option is twitter but didnt work

the thing is that there ia an option in the twit (more-insert twit) and they give you a code to copy and paste and a preview, for example

and I thought with that code you can upload the twit directly. there is an option here( special bbcode) and one option is twitter but didnt work

I believe the twitter option under special bbcode is just to enter a link to someone's twitter account, not individual tweets.

The code you get to copy and paste calls javascript from another website, the forum software doesn't allow that.

RELEASE DATES as known by IMDb

France May 2013 (Cannes Film Festival) France 16 May 2013 (Cannes Film Festival) USA 9 June 2013 (Seattle International Film Festival) France 12 June 2013   Sweden 14 June 2013   USA 14 June 2013   Poland 21 June 2013   Hungary 27 June 2013   Russia 27 June 2013   Finland 28 June 2013   UK 5 July 2013   Germany 15 August 2013   Australia 22 August 2013   Norway 6 September 2013   Peru 12 September 2013   Italy 19 September 2013   Belgium 6 November 2013   Mexico 8 November 2013   Argentina 14 November 2013