The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma in Paris + Miss Mix magazine

I am in love with the cover from the magazine. Emma looks so beautiful in it. And I also like the picture that was taken of Emma in Paris. It seems that her hair is growing back, which is good. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey peeps, what is COLETTE? what kind of store?

Colette is a French "brick-and-click" clothing and accessory retailer. The three floor 8,000 square feet (740 m2) concept store [1] is located in Paris and contains an exhibition space, bookshop, and a "water bar" serving more than 100 brands of bottled water.

These sort of boutiques are very in now all over. I am surprised you haven't heard of it. Collette is just one, but they really do seem to be popping up all over. Although now there are a few Collette locations and you can order online.

These sort of boutiques are very in now all over. I am surprised you haven't heard of it. Collette is just one, but they really do seem to be popping up all over. Although now there are a few Collette locations and you can order online.

sorry!:) I understood what it is now we don't have such a store here, there's all kinds of malls but none like that.

Edited by helen2U

sorry!:) I understood what it is now we don't have such a store here, there's all kinds of malls but none like that.

Ah got it. I love boutiques, they are amazing places to shop at!

Ah got it. I love boutiques, they are amazing places to shop at!

boutiques here are much much smaller. I agree there's so much to see! and shop.

I'm sure our Em has a good time.

• 2 weeks later...