The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy birthday Boma ^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BoMa!! I miss yew.

I hope you're having a great year...I can't believe a whole year has gone by :o

And I hope you're really enjoying it. I will be surprised if you don't get anything owl-related for your birthday xP.

You should be comfortable and at home while you eat those lovely cupcakes above ^:

Rest and Relaxation are key after all that partying:

I addressed a card to youuuuu:

"A wise owl once told me that I have the most awesome nickname in the world!

Love,

-your Cucumber xo <3"

BoMa IS THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BUTTER!!! :sob::blush:

BoMa you are super awesome, keep on owling, and super happy birthday :3m_sie:

I can't believe I'm late for my own birthday party haha, sorry I fail.

@Kimba: Thanks Kimba, that owl is so cute. I wanna eat her, I mean the doritos lol.

@Tom: Awwww so cute, thank you Tom.

@Will: I had a Bomastic day thanks Will.

@Arie: Thank you so much Arie.

@Virgo: Thank you.

@Kim: You know me very well, I love you Kim. *start eating her cupcakes* Awww is that you petting me?

@Dook: Thanks Dook.

@Dax: :sob: So sweet Dax, thank you.

@Cathrine: Thanks Cath.

@Helen: Thank you Helen.

@Feli: Thanks dear.

@Dina: Arigato Dina.

@Ingrid: Thank you Muffin.

@Antares: Thanks Anty.

@Noura: Thank you grandma, I love you.

@Jade: Thank you Jade.

@Erik: Thanks Erik.

@Lindy: That's look Yummy, thanks Lindy. And you're not late because I'm the one who is haha.

Thanks everybody, even though I replied late but it really made my day ... or birthday. *hug everybody*

Omg my own grand daughter's b-day and I was away. :sob:

Funny how I'm supposed to be the one giving "gifts" on your birthday, when it was I who was given the greatest gift in your friendship BoMa! <333

Thank you so much for all you do for everyone here and being so amazingly kind to me when we've spoken. I hope your day was special hun. :3m_sie:

I'll make you breakfast lunch and dinner all week.. whatever you want! Even though I may have to ask Cucumber for a little help! >.<

hey BoMa, sorry i was away on ur birthday... anyways, Happy (belated, i suppose) Birthday ;) hope you had an amazing time for ur bday, and when's the party?

we gotta do sumthing lol anyways, take it easy, good luck with everything!!

Omg my own grand daughter's b-day and I was away. :sob:

Funny how I'm supposed to be the one giving "gifts" on your birthday, when it was I who was given the greatest gift in your friendship BoMa!

Thank you so much for all you do for everyone here and being so amazingly kind to me when we've spoken. I hope your day was special hun. :3m_sie:

I'll make you breakfast lunch and dinner all week.. whatever you want! Even though I may have to ask Cucumber for a little help! >.

Awww grandpa can you get any sweeter? :3m_sie:

I demand a breakfast, lunch and dinner with the whole family. Make arrangements NOW!! :P

hey BoMa, sorry i was away on ur birthday... anyways, Happy (belated, i suppose) Birthday ;) hope you had an amazing time for ur bday, and when's the party?

we gotta do sumthing lol anyways, take it easy, good luck with everything!!

Aww thanks Ardi, for you I will have another party at grandpa house. See you!

Awww grandpa can you get any sweeter? :3m_sie:

I demand a breakfast, lunch and dinner with the whole family. Make arrangements NOW!! :P

As you wish! :lol: consider it done! ummm, you may want to wait to have the party at "my place" though until I finish cleaning up from the sewage pipe burst above the kitchen in my apartment. :doh:

We can hold the party outside! :ohyeah: Weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow. :yesyes: