The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Forgotten Password

Hello there !

My "problem" is the following : I created my account a year ago, with a certain password which I can't remember. My browser remembers it (Chrome) so I could enter the forum. But now that I want to change it, I just can't because I need the current password. How can I ask for my password ?

You can't ask for your current password, but you can get a new one. Click the link to logout out of the forum. Then go to the login page, and you will see a link for "I've forgotten my password". This will take you to a page where you can enter your username or email address (the one you used when you registered), and it will then either email you a new password that you can use or a link for you to reset your password.

• 7 years later...

My name is Denny Battista. My username is Denny Battista age 38. My email is uddota-1382@yopmail.com Vincentmetsislanders1@gmail.com I'm stressing that my password issue be solved. Please answer at this page and my email. I'm Denny Battista. I created the chat forum for Emma Watson Movie's with the picture of the movie DVD Noah. Black hair! I got a new password. Right now it's working. I 've had problems logging it in. Do I just keep on asking for a new password? IF it does not work again?I love the website, and I mean peace. I mean peace and love, I'm a big fan of Emma Watson. I love all her movies.  I'm the one with the picture of the movie Noah DVD, black hair. in the Forums section  For Emma Watson movies. If I have problems again I'm going to keep on asking for a new password. I've got a new password each time, and has worked.  I'm worried about loosing the website, I'm making sure I meed the deadline the topics once a month. I love u people. I mean peace. I just want to make sure my password is working all the time i need it. I'm a positive person. I'm the one that created Emma Watson movies in the Forums topic. I'm a member.  Need a response. right now the password is working. Love Denny Battista from Wallkill NY. I put a picture of me in the attach files section under the picture of me with Emma Watson's move Noah. I just want this answered with password all time working or am I doing something wrong. I'm making sure I obey the rules!

Hello Denny. I haven't seen any errors to indicate why it is not working some times. I also don't see that you are breaking any rules so that is not a problem. If your current password continues to work I guess it's ok now, but if you have problems again you can request a new password, or I can set one for you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.