The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What kind of school bag did/do you have?

Hey, I didn't know if it was the right place to post it here but since it's related to school I thought that it may be...

So what kind of school bag did/do you have for your school days? You can post pics of course :)

I had the same type of bag in high school (a white Roxy) but now I have that type of bag :

Not that brand at all, I have a H&M bag, but it's long like this, has a lot of pockets and is very wide so I can put all my books in it actually. Really handy !

At the moment I have a Swiss Gear backpack that I'm using for college. It has a lot of room inside it and I can carry my laptop and schoolbooks in it. It is very spacious. I love it. I have had this backpack for a while now. :)

Mine was/is a Vans Off The Wall rucksack that is limited edition and i can't find a picture anywhere. It has 3 zip compartments and is black with multicoloured stars.

Messenger bag style, so i could have it over my shoulder and down by my waist. All because it was easier for me to carry to school everyday. My fave was my Kookai one, a brand i think has disappeared now lol.

I absolutely REFUSE to carry a backpack now that I am in Uni. I hate them so instead I use a huge tote. Its literally HUGE because I am an Art major and need tons of supplies.

The bag is DVF :

Typically I use this Johnston & Murphy leather messenger style laptop bag. It fits my laptop, small binder/notebook, various paperwork, and pens. It's relatively slim compared to a backpack.

Kinda like that but without the buckle.

It's professional looking considering more often than not I do go to school in professional attire.

But if some days I require to carry two or more textbooks along with the usual stuff, I bring along my old Jansport backpack that I've had for ages.

Edited by sirbenedictvs
  • 9 months later...

I used to always have to carry a lot of stuff around (I always had a laptopp, charger, phone charger, and all my tools/uniform/heaphones/earplugs etc.. for work with me to uni so I could stay on campus rather than trekking it home, rushing to get changed then trekking it back) so I always used a rucksack, as it happened it was 'jeep' branded and served me well throughout uni, although its starting to fall apart now, which is quite sad

• 8 months later...

I absolutely REFUSE to carry a backpack now that I am in Uni. I hate them so instead I use a huge tote. Its literally HUGE because I am an Art major and need tons of supplies.

I understand you, as I am also in the University.

However, bacause I had a lot of books, notebooks/exercecice books, and i had to carry my computer (a little netbook but still heavy for my shoulder), I finished by asking for a backpack for Christmas. Something I find beautiful and not so childish or not a sport-backpack. Somethin that corresponds to who I am (i have no style).

I now have this one :

I don't feel the weight of my books and computer now ! that's perfect ^^ 

In high school I had a purple Burton backpack for like the first month of grade 9 (it was destroyed by my friend's dog) and then I had a purple and black Point Zero backpack. It's all worn out now.

I'm indifferent when it comes to messenger bags. When I go off to school, I'll probably get a new backpack to haul all of my crap.

Edited by Vibes
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was younger I had this Marimekko messenger bag

Now I'm using basically all of my bags and if the books won't fit..well then I'll take an extra tote bag. But Fjällräven's Kånken is probably the one I use the most when it comes to school: