The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I think this is the right place for this thread? Maybe fashion? Eh, if so, just move it. ^^

I whole-body shave and get razorburn constantly, which relatively sucks. AnyOne know how to prevent this?

~Revan

The Gillette shave gel I use doesn't give me any problems when it comes to razorburn. Heh it actually makes my skin much smoother imo. They give you decent moisture and allows the razor to glide on your skim fairly easily.

Btw, you're using fresh razors right? Dull blades cause irritation.

The Gillette shave gel I use doesn't give me any problems when it comes to razorburn. Heh it actually makes my skin much smoother imo. They give you decent moisture and allows the razor to glide on your skim fairly easily.

Btw, you're using fresh razors right? Dull blades cause irritation.

Hm, alright. I've experimented with Neutrogena, Old Spice, Barbasol, a few other things. I do use fresh razors every couple of shaves. Smooth skin is what I'm aiming for, so I'll take You up on that.

I'll also probably start lotion'ing like Arie said.

~Revan

Yeah test it out if you can. It's Gillette's shave gel for the Mach 3 Fusion, it comes in an orange can.

http://www.triadcouponing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/gillette-fusion-hydra-cool-after-shave-gel-100ml.jpg

---

Also do you exfoliate regularly if smooth skin is what you're going for?

Edited by sirbenedictvs