The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Top 99 Most Desirable Women

AskMen just released their 2012 list of most desirable women. I thought about just posting this in the dude's forum but I feel that everyone can have a hand in this. No it's not 'sexiest' women, it's desirable; supposedly the panel determined the rankings based on various factors such as physical attractiveness, personality, career strengths, ambition. (Basically they rate based on whether or not they would want to have a relationship with them)

In either case here's the list: Top 99 Most Desirable Women

Of the 99, there are a few eggs I didn't think should be there as well as ones that should've been. What are y'alls thoughts on the rankings? Any names you think would've deserved a place on the list? Again the ratings are based off of other attributes along with attractiveness. The descriptions under each name has a justification of why the panel put them there.

---

Of the 99, I did make a list of my own as to who my top 10% of that list would be in order:

Emma Watson, Carey Mulligan, Olivia Munn, Michelle Williams, Mila Kunis, Kate Beckinsale, Kate Middleton, Olivia Wilde, Kristen Wiig.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Lol Jeremy fix the link!

I always check up on this list every year. I mostly just interested to see who makes the list. There are always a ton of models I have never even heard of. It's interesting lol.

As for attributes besides attractiveness. I mean how do they know what these a tresses attributes really are? Some of them could be really stuck up and awful. I would put too much stock in that part. I think it's pretty much just about beauty.

Emma shud've been in top three, who the hell pick these girls??? Miranda shud be number one too

Kardashian n Gaga paid their way to be in the list lol

Wow, I don't think I even knew half of those women...

My top 5 would be something like this (from the ones I remember in that list...) in no particular order

- Emma Watson

- Scarlett Johansson

- Mila Kunis

- Natalie Portman

- Anne Hathaway

But that are just the ones I remember from seeing when I scrolled through the list...then again, most lists or polls online I disagree with so I'm not surprised that I don't agree with this list.

I can't put much stock in any list that doesn't include Mrs. Pumpkinhead! :puh:

:blush::wub::wub: *speechless* :P

I used to follow that list but I forgot about it >.< Tina deserve a much lower rank she's amazing!! and where's Ellen Degeneres?? I love her :P

:blush::wub::wub: *speechless* :P

I used to follow that list but I forgot about it >.

As much as I like Ellen I don't think she qualifies as "desirable" by many. (and you can say that it's not about attractiveness at all, if you see the list you know that's a lie :P )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clearly "Ability to participate in a moderately-intelligent conversation" is not part of the criteria for "Desirable", considering Kim Kardashian is on this list.

I think the list is - for the most part - garbage. Emma should be higher. If you ask me, ************ is deserving of the top spot (blanked out to avoid the spoiler).

Incidentally, I love that Emma (our Emma) is dressed well and with a sense of decency, compared to most of the other women.

Clearly "Ability to participate in a moderately-intelligent conversation" is not part of the criteria for "Desirable", considering Kim Kardashian is on this list.

I think the list is - for the most part - garbage. Emma should be higher. If you ask me, ************ is deserving of the top spot (blanked out to avoid the spoiler).

Incidentally, I love that Emma (our Emma) is dressed well and with a sense of decency, compared to most of the other women.

You should read at least some of the descriptions as to why some celebs are there. You'll find that "Ability to participate in a moderately-intelligent conversation" is well in the criteria.

You should read at least some of the descriptions as to why some celebs are there. You'll find that "Ability to participate in a moderately-intelligent conversation" is well in the criteria.

Haha, I know. I was just going out of my way to express disapproval of Kim Kardashian.