The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

Clearly "Ability to participate in a moderately-intelligent conversation" is not part of the criteria for "Desirable", considering Kim Kardashian is on this list.
I think the list is - for the most part - garbage. Emma should be higher. If you ask me, ************ is deserving of the top spot (blanked out to avoid the spoiler).

Incidentally, I love that Emma (our Emma) is dressed well and with a sense of decency, compared to most of the other women.

You should read at least some of the descriptions as to why some celebs are there. You'll find that "Ability to participate in a moderately-intelligent conversation" is well in the criteria.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#22 GameDr04

GameDr04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

You should read at least some of the descriptions as to why some celebs are there. You'll find that "Ability to participate in a moderately-intelligent conversation" is well in the criteria.

Haha, I know. I was just going out of my way to express disapproval of Kim Kardashian.

#23 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Haha, I know. I was just going out of my way to express disapproval of Kim Kardashian.

I'll agree with you 100% there, same goes with a few other names on the list.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users