60 replies to this topic

#61 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Because I've had many people bring up the same point on compassion and misunderstanding the actual effects of this campaign, and so my post was a response to anyone who thought that way. I think it's great that you've read more about it and changed your mind. We were all surprised and horrified when the video came out, that such things were happening, and I was the first to encourage people about it. However, it is through reading and investigating that we realize there is more than meets the eye. Don't worry, it wasn't directed at you, I completely get you. :3m_sie:

Okay phew :3m_sie: , I just wasn't sure!!! I agree, everyone needs to look into things more. Myself included!

-----------

I think a second part of the video came out a few days ago. I remember seeing something, but I didn't have time to check it out. I never remembered to look back for it. Did anyone watch it? I am just interested in what the second video has in it.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users