The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wouldnt It Be Nice To Know How You Sound Like?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ypSCLMfJ/Voice_Clip.html *runs*

The last word was supposed to be 'enjoy' but the website cut the end off. :angry:

And thats the website I used: Click

hahahaha i'm so saving that clip :P Actually i'm gonna use it as a message tone :mellow:

"I don't know what to say now" is not an excuse :sob: you could talk more!

Here's my clip: :blush:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZTRHQswK/2010-11-04_00-45-15597.html

hahahaha i'm so saving that clip :P Actually i'm gonna use it as a message tone :mellow:

"I don't know what to say now" is not an excuse :sob: you could talk more!

Here's my clip: :blush:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZTRHQswK/2010-11-04_00-45-15597.html

hahah no wayy :P

But but I didn't knoww :sob: Maybe I'll post a nother one with more randomness >_>

Aww cute voice :P AND YOU FAILED AT MY NAME!

I DID NOT! You just have a weird name :sob:

YOU DID! Yes, I have a weird name :sob: Thats why I have a not so weird first name :P

I can sound like a sort of ignorant, and I'm not planning to post my voice, but... How can I record my voice? With what software? xDD!

Search for 'Sound Recorder' in windows, or use your phone for example.

and I'm not planning to post my voice,

Why not? :C Dina isn't approving of that spirit. Come on we should all give it a try. That's what the thread is all about? C:

YOU DID! Yes, I have a weird name :sob: Thats why I have a not so weird first name :P

Awhhhh see? YOUR fault then.

Search for 'Sound Recorder' in windows, or use your phone for example.

Oh thank u! I didn't have that one, but I downloaded it

Why not? :C Dina isn't approving of that spirit. Come on we should all give it a try. That's what the thread is all about? C:

Hehe maybe I give it a try ;D

Okay, this is embarrassing. Not so much because of my voice, but because it took me like 40 minutes to figure out how to do this and I start off by saying that I didn't use the same method as everyone else... when in the end I did! :P

That's if it even works, so here goes...

Jon's voice

At least if it does, you'll have some sense for my funny voice!

Okay, this is embarrassing. Not so much because of my voice, but because it took me like 40 minutes to figure out how to do this and I start off by saying that I didn't use the same method as everyone else... when in the end I did! :P

That's if it even works, so here goes...

Jon's voice

At least if it does, you'll have some sense for my funny voice!

Oh I love it! You sound so American! :D

To be honest, I didn't understand you, just the "Hi"( cute by the way) and "and" xD

xD Seriously? And thanks :P

Thank you Richard for starting this thread. I'm really enjoying it very much.

I think your voice sounded really cool, and I had some inkling for what your accent might sound like, but I'm still jealous of it.

Dina, you have such a pleasant and calming voice... very nice, it's a joy to listen too, seems like you'd have a good singing voice too. (?)

Kimberley, I love your accent too! And your lisp! :P Seriously though, you have a lovely voice (I think I saved it too somehow during the course of what I was trying to figure out, so you're forever locked into my computer's history, even though I don't know where to find you! lol!)and I'd like to hear more from all of you!

Maestro, I'll be sure to listen to your youtube clips after I post this! Sorry I'm a bit late with that, I was so excited to finally figure out how to post my voice! :blush:

Thank you Richard for starting this thread. I'm really enjoying it very much.

I think your voice sounded really cool, and I had some inkling for what your accent might sound like, but I'm still jealous of it.

haha no problem. But thank Dina too, it was her idea as well. Well I can play with my accent a little, and I know I do a lot of grammar mistakes. :P

haha no problem. But thank Dina too, it was her idea as well. Well I can play with my accent a little, and I know I do a lot of grammar mistakes. :P

I wouldn't worry about the whole grammar thing. No one is grading us... at least I don't think? :whaa: So what are you trying to say Richard... that wasn't your real voice? :o

Thank you too Dina, you two (you and Richard) are thourougly entertaining and work well as a team! :yesyes: