The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wouldnt It Be Nice To Know How You Sound Like?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kim: aaaaaaah cutesttt accent ever. I want a kiwi or an australian accent too :( Sometimes i can try and mimic it but i can't pull it of that well.

@Jon: faaaaanks, uhmm no i sing just a little when i play guitar but my singing voice is not good trust me :P haha & nice you had fun, you sound really good :D

I wouldn't worry about the whole grammar thing. No one is grading us... at least I don't think? :whaa: So what are you trying to say Richard... that wasn't your real voice? :o

Thank you too Dina, you two (you and Richard) are thourougly entertaining and work well as a team! :yesyes:

I hope :P Maybe not :o

We're a dream team :sob::P

Well, my microphone isn't good but here I go...

Click here...

w00t.

Well, my microphone isn't good but here I go...

Click here...

Hey Will, it was a little quiet, as you said, but very cool! You should post your picture in the picture thread too, you're being too critical of yourself my friend. You're a young, good looking guy, some/if not all of the lovely ladies here are sure to be impressed, so go for it! B)

I'm very impressed by how well the non-native speakers speak English. Much better than I speak any of their first languages! :doh:

I think I've heard you before, how could I? :mellow: but your voice sounds so familiarrr, awww I wubb the way you say "umm" so sweet xD

Uhm I found this..I used to sing a few years ago so I had to record this for my vocal teacher to see if the song fits my voice well.

It's in russian, you can hear the singer's voice sometimes, so it's mixed up, annoying >.>

Click

omg my voice *runs away* >.< anddd I sang Lafee "Tell me why" and "On the 1-st night", "Halo" by Beyonce and many more. But idk if I still have any of the test recordings.

EDIT: Dinaaa, I remembered =O the convo with soso and Chois last year or sth! xD

Hey Will, it was a little quiet, as you said, but very cool! You should post your picture in the picture thread too, you're being too critical of yourself my friend. You're a young, good looking guy, some/if not all of the lovely ladies here are sure to be impressed, so go for it! B)

I'm very impressed by how well the non-native speakers speak English. Much better than I speak any of their first languages! :doh:

Thank u Jon! xD I've posted pics of myself long time ago in the old forum, but those were old pics

Hehehehe okay I just listened to what i sound like - and I have to say I don't usually sound as childish as what I sound like on the recording :P It really is so weird listening to your own voice!

Fingers crossed this works :PAlex's voice

haha, it's so weird :P I like the voice I hear in my head much more than the real. o.0

Yeah, doesn't work with me either. Try to upload the same file again. You don't have to delete the other. I did the same and it worked for me.

I think I've heard you before, how could I? :mellow: but your voice sounds so familiarrr, awww I wubb the way you say "umm" so sweet xD

Uhm I found this..I used to sing a few years ago so I had to record this for my vocal teacher to see if the song fits my voice well.

It's in russian, you can hear the singer's voice sometimes, so it's mixed up, annoying >.>

Click

omg my voice *runs away* >.< anddd I sang Lafee "Tell me why" and "On the 1-st night", "Halo" by Beyonce and many more. But idk if I still have any of the test recordings.

EDIT: Dinaaa, I remembered =O the convo with soso and Chois last year or sth! xD

Awhhh thank youuu love :3

Yuliaaaz, the link says it's not valid :( Try to upload it again maybe? Cuzz i so wanna listen to thissss! Omg, do you remember? Awhh it was so fun back theeen!

Hehehehe okay I just listened to what i sound like - and I have to say I don't usually sound as childish as what I sound like on the recording :P It really is so weird listening to your own voice!

Fingers crossed this works :PAlex's voice

Awhhh you sound likeee a little girrrll, it's so adorable :D i like the sound of the word "kiwi"