The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wouldnt It Be Nice To Know How You Sound Like?

Hehehehe okay I just listened to what i sound like - and I have to say I don't usually sound as childish as what I sound like on the recording :P It really is so weird listening to your own voice!

Fingers crossed this works :PAlex's voice

What kind of accent is thaaaat? :P haha jk

Haha, you sound like what I would have thought!

You very much remind me of a girl that lives in my town, you even look slightly like her!

hmm, I still can't.

Just download it and it works!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awhhh thank youuu love :3

Yuliaaaz, the link says it's not valid :( Try to upload it again maybe? Cuzz i so wanna listen to thissss! Omg, do you remember? Awhh it was so fun back theeen!

Aww, now?

http://www.4shared.com/audio/dTLFQXtu/_-_.html

and yesss I remember, that's why your voice sounded so familiar =O

- brb

- tyt hottie xD

Chois :rolleye: he has a nice voice :P

Well, my microphone isn't good but here I go...

Click here...

awwww will I love your accent!

everyone sounds so awesome :D I'd post mine but my computer's broken so I'm stealing the library's interwebs. when I get my computer back then I might :) gosh, I must sound so boring compared to everyone, dina and kim have such awesome accents I definitely can't top that :)

this was such a great idea :D

^haha aww thanks love. You should really post yours soon. And please talk both in English and Spanish :P

@Yulia: DAMN YOU GIRL! :sob: I still can't listen to it. I downloaded it, but apparently it's a file that my PC won't support? I tried to open it with 4 different programs and it wouldn't open! Maybe you should just send it to me via msn :P

@Yulia: DAMN YOU GIRL! :sob: I still can't listen to it. I downloaded it, but apparently it's a file that my PC won't support? I tried to open it with 4 different programs and it wouldn't open! Maybe you should just send it to me via msn :P

Awww specially for you, I will sweetie :P see you online :P

^haha aww thanks love. You should really post yours soon. And please talk both in English and Spanish :P

It's a WAV file, Windows Media Player supports it.

Well, speaking spanish, by the way I'm not confortable when I'm talking to a microphone, so...

Click here

"Hey, what's up? I'm gonna talk a little, cuz I actually talk a little, so don't expect much, no?. This is my voice in spanish, I hope it's not too bad. Well, greetings to all, I hope you're doing cool and very good. Well, that's it for now; so good bye."

^Awesome Will, i'd love to speak fluently in Spanish one day :P

It's a WAV file, Windows Media Player supports it.

Really? My comp saved it as a different kind of file and i tried opening it with media player or VLC or quick time and it wouldn't open ;( Did you open it?

Really? My comp saved it as a different kind of file and i tried opening it with media player or VLC or quick time and it wouldn't open ;( Did you open it?

Weird. Yeah I did and it worked. Just download it again, but as WAV I guess.

who me?? haha I will once I get my computer back, whenever that is :/ well, when i actually GO and get my computer fixed. and will, I couldn't hear you practically at all, I could only hear "que tal" :(

And a nother voice clip. :P I'm speaking pretty slow today o.0

Ha cool! Make one in german!

and will, I couldn't hear you practically at all, I could only hear "que tal" :(

Ohh too bad D; Maybe I'll make other clip just for you ;D

Thanks! And i'd love to speak at least a little greek xP

xD Cool! I don't like the german language too much, but still!

haha :P I prefer english sometimes over german. It's one of the difficults languages. But I don't think there isn't something like THE most difficult, or the 2nd most difficult. It depends how good a person is with languages.

Oh there it is! You should've recorded more =O

"Samstag", "party", "laute musik" "und ja" and "deutsch" :P

lol :P

haha :P I prefer english sometimes over german. It's one of the difficults languages. But I don't think there isn't something like THE most difficult, or the 2nd most difficult. It depends how good a person is with languages.

It's not about the difficulty, it's just that German doesn't sound so well for my ears xD

:P

Maybe later. I prefer english though.

But german :P I wanna hear you speaking it, so do it :P

It's not about the difficulty, it's just that German doesn't sound so well for my ears xD

I'd say the same about french, I just don't like the way it sounds like.

What about russian? :P

Btw, me singing http://www.4shared.com/audio/4RGJOqXd/___.html :rolleye: