The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wouldnt It Be Nice To Know How You Sound Like?

That was very well done! :) I wish more people here would sing or post their singing voices I mean. I hope you will post more of your singing. I really enjoyed listening to you sing! Thank you.

I'm posting a very pedestrian version of my singing Younger Than Springtime from South Pacific. Unfortunately I didn't have music so it's an acapella (sp?) version and probably off key throughout! :lol::rolleye0012:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ChBIC4D8/youngerspring.html

Haha thanks :). I'll surely sing more and post it as soon as possible! :) I like your voice too, your sining is lovely! Well done!

That was amazing! You should really post more videos of your singing voice :P

So, here is a really short video of me talking about...dust particles -.- I had no idea what to say. Blah.

Haha amazing video :D! You look and sound nice.

This will have to do.

It sounds terrible because I'm still half asleep and kinda sick D:

Also its only a 192kb recording so its pretty bad, but that's laptop microphones for you.

I hate this clip but what ever

:lol: Nicee!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

^ i checked all of the recordings, unfortunately none of them are working. don't know why :sob:

Anyway here's mine, I hope it'll work. It's just a short clip I sent to my babe haha :P please don't laugh guys, I know I'm not good in English xD btw I intentionally talk slower because sebby won't understand it if it's fast. :)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0l2Bq7Ypyoo

• 1 month later...

If you go to winnscreek.org you can hear my voice if you listen to one of the church services. I don't like my voice. It is somewhat nasal...on bad days I sound like Kermit the Frog.

If you go to winnscreek.org you can hear my voice if you listen to one of the church services. I don't like my voice. It is somewhat nasal...on bad days I sound like Kermit the Frog.

• 2 weeks later...