Photo

Wouldnt It Be Nice To Know How You Sound Like?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#41 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Mood::meh
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

I told you so many times, i'm not a lesbian :P

Grr :@ You spammer!

Yin-Yang_klein.gif I'm Yang, Dina is Yin

Aunt: Arie

#42 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:23 AM

Well, my microphone isn't good but here I go...

Click here...

Hey Will, it was a little quiet, as you said, but very cool! You should post your picture in the picture thread too, you're being too critical of yourself my friend. You're a young, good looking guy, some/if not all of the lovely ladies here are sure to be impressed, so go for it! B)

I'm very impressed by how well the non-native speakers speak English. Much better than I speak any of their first languages! :doh:
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#43 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

http://www.4shared.c...0-45-15597.html

I think I've heard you before, how could I? :mellow: but your voice sounds so familiarrr, awww I wubb the way you say "umm" so sweet xD

Uhm I found this..I used to sing a few years ago so I had to record this for my vocal teacher to see if the song fits my voice well.
It's in russian, you can hear the singer's voice sometimes, so it's mixed up, annoying >.>
Click

omg my voice *runs away* >.< anddd I sang Lafee "Tell me why" and "On the 1-st night", "Halo" by Beyonce and many more. But idk if I still have any of the test recordings.

EDIT: Dinaaa, I remembered =O the convo with soso and Chois last year or sth! xD

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

#44 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:01 PM

Hey Will, it was a little quiet, as you said, but very cool! You should post your picture in the picture thread too, you're being too critical of yourself my friend. You're a young, good looking guy, some/if not all of the lovely ladies here are sure to be impressed, so go for it! B)

I'm very impressed by how well the non-native speakers speak English. Much better than I speak any of their first languages! :doh:

Thank u Jon! xD I've posted pics of myself long time ago in the old forum, but those were old pics

#45 start.a.revolution

start.a.revolution

• Wind
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationSI, NZ.

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:37 AM

Hehehehe okay I just listened to what i sound like - and I have to say I don't usually sound as childish as what I sound like on the recording :P It really is so weird listening to your own voice!

Fingers crossed this works :P Alex's voice

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dear everyone ( you know if this applies to you or not!) as I am away - and not sure how nice my internet connection will be, I thought if I wrote something on here, people might see it and know that i'm not just leaving and ignoring you :( Dax suggested a cookie cake, and Kim suggested Going away balloons with water in them, and I thought they sounded pretty neat. But but i'm not going away! Just going on a hiatus or two of varying lengths, but i'll be back. To those I didn't get to say goodbye too - GOODBYEEE I miss everyone already. Keep up the chats and discussions for me okay?

LOVE Star.xo
Family: Older sister = Arie | Older Brother = Ardi | Grandpa = Jon | The Godfather = Dax | Twin sister = Kim | Carlyn = Aunt :D

#46 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:48 AM

Doesnt work...

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#47 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:50 AM

Hehehehe okay I just listened to what i sound like - and I have to say I don't usually sound as childish as what I sound like on the recording :P It really is so weird listening to your own voice!

haha, it's so weird :P I like the voice I hear in my head much more than the real. o.0

Yeah, doesn't work with me either. Try to upload the same file again. You don't have to delete the other. I did the same and it worked for me.

#48 start.a.revolution

start.a.revolution

• Wind
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationSI, NZ.

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

lol I know what you mean^ and I just clicked on the link, and I can hear it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dear everyone ( you know if this applies to you or not!) as I am away - and not sure how nice my internet connection will be, I thought if I wrote something on here, people might see it and know that i'm not just leaving and ignoring you :( Dax suggested a cookie cake, and Kim suggested Going away balloons with water in them, and I thought they sounded pretty neat. But but i'm not going away! Just going on a hiatus or two of varying lengths, but i'll be back. To those I didn't get to say goodbye too - GOODBYEEE I miss everyone already. Keep up the chats and discussions for me okay?

LOVE Star.xo
Family: Older sister = Arie | Older Brother = Ardi | Grandpa = Jon | The Godfather = Dax | Twin sister = Kim | Carlyn = Aunt :D

#49 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

hmm, I still can't.

#50 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:03 AM

I think I've heard you before, how could I? :mellow: but your voice sounds so familiarrr, awww I wubb the way you say "umm" so sweet xD

Uhm I found this..I used to sing a few years ago so I had to record this for my vocal teacher to see if the song fits my voice well.
It's in russian, you can hear the singer's voice sometimes, so it's mixed up, annoying >.>
Click

omg my voice *runs away* >.< anddd I sang Lafee "Tell me why" and "On the 1-st night", "Halo" by Beyonce and many more. But idk if I still have any of the test recordings.

EDIT: Dinaaa, I remembered =O the convo with soso and Chois last year or sth! xD

Awhhh thank youuu love :3

Yuliaaaz, the link says it's not valid :( Try to upload it again maybe? Cuzz i so wanna listen to thissss! Omg, do you remember? Awhh it was so fun back theeen!

Awhhh you sound likeee a little girrrll, it's so adorable :D i like the sound of the word "kiwi"

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#51 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:46 AM

What kind of accent is thaaaat? :P haha jk
Haha, you sound like what I would have thought!
You very much remind me of a girl that lives in my town, you even look slightly like her!

hmm, I still can't.

Just download it and it works!

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#52 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

Just download it and it works!

lol good idea, thanks. :P

@Alex: I like your accent as well!

#53 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

Awhhh thank youuu love :3

Yuliaaaz, the link says it's not valid :( Try to upload it again maybe? Cuzz i so wanna listen to thissss! Omg, do you remember? Awhh it was so fun back theeen!

Aww, now?

http://www.4shared.com/audio/dTLFQXtu/_-_.html

and yesss I remember, that's why your voice sounded so familiar =O
- brb
- tyt hottie xD
Chois :rolleye: he has a nice voice :P

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Call me Yulia

#54 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:27 AM

Well, my microphone isn't good but here I go...

Click here...

awwww will I love your accent!

everyone sounds so awesome :D I'd post mine but my computer's broken so I'm stealing the library's interwebs. when I get my computer back then I might :) gosh, I must sound so boring compared to everyone, dina and kim have such awesome accents I definitely can't top that :)
this was such a great idea :D
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#55 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

^haha aww thanks love. You should really post yours soon. And please talk both in English and Spanish :P

@Yulia: DAMN YOU GIRL! :sob: I still can't listen to it. I downloaded it, but apparently it's a file that my PC won't support? I tried to open it with 4 different programs and it wouldn't open! Maybe you should just send it to me via msn :P

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Earth House!

#56 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

@Yulia: DAMN YOU GIRL! :sob: I still can't listen to it. I downloaded it, but apparently it's a file that my PC won't support? I tried to open it with 4 different programs and it wouldn't open! Maybe you should just send it to me via msn :P

Awww specially for you, I will sweetie :P see you online :P

Posted Image

Call me Yulia

#57 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:08 PM

^haha aww thanks love. You should really post yours soon. And please talk both in English and Spanish :P

It's a WAV file, Windows Media Player supports it.

#58 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

Well, speaking spanish, by the way I'm not confortable when I'm talking to a microphone, so...

Click here

"Hey, what's up? I'm gonna talk a little, cuz I actually talk a little, so don't expect much, no?. This is my voice in spanish, I hope it's not too bad. Well, greetings to all, I hope you're doing cool and very good. Well, that's it for now; so good bye."

#59 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:30 AM

^Awesome Will, i'd love to speak fluently in Spanish one day :P

It's a WAV file, Windows Media Player supports it.

Really? My comp saved it as a different kind of file and i tried opening it with media player or VLC or quick time and it wouldn't open ;( Did you open it?

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Earth House!

#60 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

^Awesome Will, i'd love to speak fluently in Spanish one day :P

Really? My comp saved it as a different kind of file and i tried opening it with media player or VLC or quick time and it wouldn't open ;( Did you open it?

Weird. Yeah I did and it worked. Just download it again, but as WAV I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users