The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wouldnt It Be Nice To Know How You Sound Like?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Aww thank you Jade! I wasn't totally satisfied with this track, but I got this memorecorder for my birthday, so I'm still exploring with it...but thank youu! :) <3

I didn't know you could sing, I don't know many members here that can. But your voice is stunning. :D

Some people on here have already heard me, but maybe one of these days I'll post a clip. I hate my voice <_<

Hah!

I dont have a problem with mine, until I hear it recorded! I did actually record my voice awhile ago to put here, but then it sounded terrible so I deleteded it

Hmmmmm...gimme one good reason why I should... ;)

I heard your voice. :P

Some people on here have already heard me, but maybe one of these days I'll post a clip. I hate my voice <_<

I heard your voice but I forgot by now. D:

Hah!

I dont have a problem with mine, until I hear it recorded! I did actually record my voice awhile ago to put here, but then it sounded terrible so I deleteded it

It's just...when you know you're being recorded it's like your voice goes into "weird mode"..:/

I heard your voice but I forgot by now. D:

Right back at ya! D:

BTW, you guys should put yours up :rolleye0012:

Edited by mischief.managed

It's just...when you know you're being recorded it's like your voice goes into "weird mode"..:/

BTW, you guys should put yours up :rolleye0012:

Haha, I know what you mean!

And Im waiting for the chance to record myself. Just waiting to not look like a mental infront of my room mates :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have put my video of me singing Feed the Birds from Mary Poppins on YouTube...view it if you like, you can find it

. Feedback's welcome! :)

That was very well done! :) I wish more people here would sing or post their singing voices I mean. I hope you will post more of your singing. I really enjoyed listening to you sing! Thank you.

I'm posting a very pedestrian version of my singing Younger Than Springtime from South Pacific. Unfortunately I didn't have music so it's an acapella (sp?) version and probably off key throughout! :lol::rolleye0012:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ChBIC4D8/youngerspring.html

Well, I have put my video of me singing Feed the Birds from Mary Poppins on YouTube...view it if you like, you can find it

. Feedback's welcome! :)

That was amazing! You should really post more videos of your singing voice :P

So, here is a really short video of me talking about...dust particles -.- I had no idea what to say. Blah.

So, here is a really short video of me talking about...dust particles -.- I had no idea what to say. Blah.

"I can actually see all the little...dust particals in the room" :lol:

And you sound like I presumed you would... ...some how.

I like your voice :D

• 3 weeks later...

This will have to do.

It sounds terrible because I'm still half asleep and kinda sick D:

Also its only a 192kb recording so its pretty bad, but that's laptop microphones for you.

I hate this clip but what ever

Ohhh this'll be interesting to hear.

Lol wow, you sound more Aussie to me! But yeah I hear the Kiwi in there too, nice voice ^_^