The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Iv just started playing these games again. It's still quite addicting lol

My favorite is The Sims 2/3, don't really remember the big difference from these two games as Iv only been playing The Sims 1 lately. Have to install them both and see :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only Sims game I ever really played was first one. We had almost all of the expansion packs for it. I remember how I would take great joy in clicking into my older sister's families and then I would burn down the house and then leave. My sister would come back the next day and freak! LOL
Good times. Good times. And we'd use money cheats all the time. It takes the fun out of everything, really.

I have the Sims 2 on PS2... it's not that great. That's why I said the only Sims game I really played was the first one.

I've thought about getting the Sims 3 or maybe 4 when it comes out, but I'm not too interested in them anymore.

• 3 months later...

Sims 4 ? Really ??

I used to play and I loved the Sims 2. However I didn't like the extentions such as the holliday pack, or creating your shopping thing. I prefer not to load other maps, i prefer to stay at home - and I actually prefer to create homes a families than play the game entirely x) 

Sims 4 ? Really ??

I used to play and I loved the Sims 2. However I didn't like the extentions such as the holliday pack, or creating your shopping thing. I prefer not to load other maps, i prefer to stay at home - and I actually prefer to create homes a families than play the game entirely x) 

same here! I love the sims 2 to pieces, but i guess the extensions are ok because you don't get bored and have more things going on. 

• 6 months later...