The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Your Handwriting!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I really didn't know what to write, I just grabbed a notebook out of my backpack and took a picture of my handwriting there instead :ph34r:

(Ignore the level of math I was doing...lol)

good idea xD

That's my epic college diary book, we write in english b/c I'm at foreign language faculte.

^ ahaha big kid? :P

That's what I write liiiike when the bell rings and you have to run quickly to another class room (b/c the building is big) OR what is more important, dining room! That's how everyone acts like when it's dinner break "FOOOOD!!!" xD and who cares about hw then :P

^ ahaha big kid? :P

That's what I write liiiike when the bell rings and you have to run quickly to another class room (b/c the building is big) OR what is more important, dining room! That's how everyone acts like when it's dinner break "FOOOOD!!!" xD and who cares about hw then :P

Yeah, like adult "big kid" haha. That's still pretty good for rushing XD You can barely read my handwriting when I'm in a hurry.

@ ~Imagination~: Your epic schedule is pretty much epic! XD

@ Jade: I WANNA SEE IT F00.

@ yorkshire: Naw, trust me, I'm a girl and my handwriting is so bad if I'm not in the mood for writing anything.

@ Jade: I WANNA SEE IT F00.

@ yorkshire: Naw, trust me, I'm a girl and my handwriting is so bad if I'm not in the mood for writing anything.

haha shhhh

Nice, looks neat

your n looks like a u, but I understand since mine turn to an u easily haha

haha awhh indeed, when i write with these kind of pens my letters are more round (?) and n does look like a u. When i write with pens which are more like markers the difference is more clear :D

@Widu: It does suck! :P

@Sammy + Yulia: Awhh you girls, excellent handwritting! :D

Awwww, it looks so sweeeeet <3

Awww, thanks! :)

I don't think your handwriting is terrible at all, I actually enjoy it quite a lot. It looks lovely to me, sweetie.

Ohhhh nooo... math! :icontwisted8pz:

Your handwriting looks simple but nice though hun! :)

Looks great! :D

:P

@Sammy + Yulia: Awhh you girls, excellent handwritting! :D

Write sth in greeek.

I don't think your handwriting is terrible at all, I actually enjoy it quite a lot. It looks lovely to me, sweetie.

Looks great! :D

xD

Write sth in greeek.

It says: "Hey Yulia and everyone. How are you all? These are greek letters, haha. Can't wait for Haryy Potter. Dina" xD

Rony: Awhh they look great!

Joey: niceee :D

They say one's handwriting reflects their personality, but i don't really know how they do that. lol.

sorry it's so big guys! I used tinypic, kind of ironic =P so I figured I'd use some of my spanish notes just so you guys could get an idea of what my writing is like usually. will, I'm guessing you can read this haha xD for everyone else, it's nothing too special, just some stuff in my spanish book about the spanish economic system in south america and the New World. So yeah, that's me. :)