The Emma-Watson.net Forum

An imprisoned vampire, Barnabas Collins, is set free and returns to his ancestral home, where his dysfunctional descendants are in need of his protection. The movie directed by Tim Burton. The cast:

Johnny Depp, Eva Green, Michelle Pfeiffer,Helen Bonham Carter and Christopher Lee.

Dark Shadow Trailer (2012)-

My link

• 1 month later...

I really wanted to see it but now I'm not so sure. The preview looked good until that woman that was after him came on..it's just looked silly. It might be good sometimes movies have bad previews. I'll read reviews on it when it comes out.

• 4 weeks later...

I was gonna go, but in the end I decided not to waste money. The description sounded amazing, but the previews look terrible. I'm gonna keep my money in my pocket lol

I think I will go see the movie,depending on whether I can get someone to come with me. It does look a little silly with Eva Green's character chasing him all over the place but I haven't really seen her as a villainess before so I am curious to see her performance. I love the idea of Johnny Depp playing a vampire too so that's why I would go to see the movie as well.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...