The Emma-Watson.net Forum

:huh:

I'm not an expert on expressionism or a fan of it but I guess even putting something abstract down on paper exactly like you want it can be hard.

Well done. Do you start out with a clear idea or does it evolve while you work on it?

i love feedback, positive and negative! so tell me what you think and please enjoy these for now :)

total LOVE. I do digital paintings too, abstract. But love your style. <3

:huh:

I'm not an expert on expressionism or a fan of it but I guess even putting something abstract down on paper exactly like you want it can be hard.

Well done. Do you start out with a clear idea or does it evolve while you work on it?

i usually have an idea in my mind. it normally stems from how i'm feeling (ex. the first picture: i had a really sick feeling in my stomache when my cousin committed suicide), and then i apply it to paper. but almost always, while im drawing, i add something that was unplanned! thanks :D and its not too hard if you practice alot, i think the hard part is being content with your work :P

total LOVE. I do digital paintings too, abstract. But love your style. <3

oh thank you but this isnt digital! its a chiseled sharpie and my big drawing pad. and the color is color pencil :P and the last one is oil paints

oh thank you but this isnt digital! its a chiseled sharpie and my big drawing pad. and the color is color pencil :P and the last one is oil paints

I know your work isn't digital but mine is, scroll down a bit in this graphics forum and you'll find my thread helen's artwork.

Couldn't of done any of mine with the mechanical pencils I have...

I know your work isn't digital but mine is, scroll down a bit in this graphics forum and you'll find my thread helen's artwork.

Couldn't of done any of mine with the mechanical pencils I have...

ahh sorry for the misunderstang; anyhow, loved your work.

lol i dont particularly like mechanical pencils either :P

big bold lines!

ahh sorry for the misunderstang; anyhow, loved your work.

lol i dont particularly like mechanical pencils either :P

big bold lines!

yeah, I'll invest in good colored pencils and B, HB etc.

Coz I have seen I have a preference for photorealistic drawings...so If I wanna be good, gotta have the equipment hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the updates!!! All you drawings are great!

I feel like you would enjoy printmaking. A lot of your drawing would work amazingly for print. I don't mean like fabric prints. Like linoleum cut prints. In one of my art classes we had to make a Sharpie drawing, cut it into linoleum, then use the cut to make a print. Your drawings remind me so much of that. You should try it some time!!

Love the updates!!! All you drawings are great!

I feel like you would enjoy printmaking. A lot of your drawing would work amazingly for print. I don't mean like fabric prints. Like linoleum cut prints. In one of my art classes we had to make a Sharpie drawing, cut it into linoleum, then use the cut to make a print. Your drawings remind me so much of that. You should try it some time!!

wow I have never done something like that before but youre right about my drawings being appropriate for it. All i ever do is Sharpie. I'll gladly try it out, thanks for the tip!

Now this is what I call art. I love them. You express yourself well.

that means so much to me; thank you.

:lostit:

wow!!! awesome!!!!

thanks!

wow I have never done something like that before but youre right about my drawings being appropriate for it. All i ever do is Sharpie. I'll gladly try it out, thanks for the tip!

You should look into it! I think you would. Really enjoy it! Just another thing to do for fun! Let me know if you look into it!

Love the updates!