The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen I know how to to that, that's really easy but it needs some hours to do it, if you want to make it look real. :yesyes:

exactly! I want what I do to be perfect. But it is surely time consuming.

I did a recolor! Tell me what you think! :)

I have seen the black and white ones :) I was just wondering if these might be the full color ones

pfff I hate LQ. but they're lovely. I guess I have to learn how to colorize BW photos.

If you want to color black and white photos, I suggest photobucket's recolor feature :) It works for me

If you want to color black and white photos, I suggest photobucket's recolor feature :) It works for me

I'm a photo editor/photoshop advanced geek, so I will work hard at this craft.

You basically made a version of a sepia, colorizing a BW photo, means the hair is one color, the face is another(trying to get a realistic skin tone,

is DIFFICULT but not impossible), eyes etc you understand? Work at it and you'll get better.

I'm a photo editor/photoshop advanced geek, so I will work hard at this craft.

You basically made a version of a sepia, colorizing a BW photo, means the hair is one color, the face is another(trying to get a realistic skin tone,

is DIFFICULT but not impossible), eyes etc you understand? Work at it and you'll get better.

Thanks for the tip :)

Thanks for the tip :)

try by bleaching/whitening teeth. I use the pen tool to make the selection,

then duplicating the background layer then an adjustment layer of hue/sat, where

you basically use the bottom color scheme of blacks greys and whites, you just move it forward to get a whiter teeth effect.

That if u have Photoshop, if not, get photoshop cs4 and get started, it's easy and fun.

So were these photos coloured by you or they are actually the original colour?

I didnt color those I found them on a french website. I'm trying to figure out if there real ones or colored by someone :)

This looks very photoshopped to me. Look at the right side of her hair.

It is photoshopped. I'm working on my coloring skills :)