The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Time for a change

Dear forum members,

I would like to be the first to welcome you to The Matthew Perry.net Forums. Feel free to talk about the wonderful actor who is of course most famous as Chandler Bing. Oh, I know, I hear you thinking: But wait, what about Emma Watson?! Well, to be honest, Emma has enough fanforums of her own and as I am your soon to be overlord as I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD! I took the liberty of changing the forums to The Matthew Perry.net Forums. So, have fun on these forums and talk about the great works of this very great actor!

- Maestro

It's about time. I know we discussed this when we were originally creating the new forums, I'm glad to see it finally come to fruition.

ROFL!!!! BRILLIANT ;) I was confused for a second... Chandler:"flip a coin" clowns/ducks...we need to assign one to the other. Joey: Ohhh I know heads for ducks because ducks have heads. Chandler: What kind of scary a$# clowns came to your party?!" ;) Baby on the Bus ep-best line ever from Chandler ;)

AARRGHHH!

:lostit:

I immediately gotta organize the underground resistance!

:ph34r:

Ninja Crew shall not bow to Matthew-whatever !

LOL. Oh, no. Maestro, just so you know...those who joined specifically for Emma Watson will result in what Chris prefers

^. Time for the attennae to come out, (I.e. as per your orders... ;) ).

y u no use joey??!?

LOL, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

---

Maestro, well, can't say I wasn't surprised. My first thought was, "who's that handsome dude? :excited: "

Well, well done Maestro. Touché.

Any other "changes" you need to notify us about? LOL

:P

Emma's gorgeous but what guy doesn't have a bit of a man crush on Matthew Perry??? :unsure:

so, no harm, no foul!

LONG LIVE THE MATTHEW PERRY . NET FORUMS! :ohyeah:

Where's the first thread about what Matt was spotted wearing at Central Perk? :blink:

Awesome April Fools. Although it weren't April Fools when the topic started and the banner weren't up when I visited a couple of hours ago. It's a tad late now and I'm sorry to say you've got a LOT of bad karma coming your way for keeping it up past 12! D:

We are an international forum with people coming all the way from the USA, to Europe to Australia. When I put up the banners and the announcement it was a couple of minutes before 12 am my time and surely in Australia it was already April Fool's day. I'd say around April Fool's day is close enough for most people. :P

We are an international forum with people coming all the way from the USA, to Europe to Australia. When I put up the banners and the announcement it was a couple of minutes before 12 am my time and surely in Australia it was already April Fool's day. I'd say around April Fool's day is close enough for most people. :P

I forgot about time differences!