7 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

:rolleye0012: yeah.. I took it there

Open a door and I'm barreling through. :tongue0020:

Feel free to use this space to discuss why Chandler and Monica are the best television couple, for as long as this thread lasts before it's deleted. ;)
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#2 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

This is a ship and it's in the shipper forum, there is no reason to delete it :P

But Chandler and Monica are awesome. Easily the best relationship in the series (not that's that hard with the other being Ross and Rachel and Phoebe and Mike(although the latter are pretty cool together)).

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#3 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

I looooove Chandler and Monica!
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

#4 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

I love Mondler! :) They are adorable together. Their proposal always gets to me; so sweet and simple and beautiful. <3
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#5 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

I love Friends! And this ^ is one of my favorite ships.
I love Chandler more than Ross,and Joey is the best when he is single LOL.
there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#6 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

I love these two, i know they are a fiction but i hope my husband is like Chandler.

Posted Image

#7 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

Ross is my fav on of the guys, Monica the girl. It's just great seeing her with a guy who can handle her crazy obsessive self. :D They really level each other. <3
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#8 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

If I remember well, the couple was not made to stay together, but because the audience loved it (you know, the ratings and stuff like that - don't really know how they measure that though...) the screenwriter finally made them stay and finish together.

Somehow I really thing they go together, they complete each other and I loved their story too :) 

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users