The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Which scene made you almost cry?

For me it was the torture scene-I teared up actually watching Hermione get tortured-it was the emotion of watching this teenage girl, completely helpless, begging for her life. What really got me further was her being carved like an animal :'( was def a tough scene to watch, especially happening to my top 2 fav characters (Ron being the other).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just watched DH2 in English, and the scene at the pensive where Snape confesses his love for Lily got to me. Somehow it felt much more intense than the synchronized version.

• 8 months later...

there were quite a few scenes that made me tear up a bit, over the years, and i still get all wrecked from seeing Hermione being tortured in DHP1. she looked withdrawn, quiet, and somewhat damaged for a while, and it is even more apparent in the book. but Hermione is strong, and got through it. i still wish she had gotten in some licks on Bellatrix during the battle, instead of Molly taking her out.

yes Voldemort i will miss, too. fascination man and so handsome.

The tourture scene i found ok. There could be more. Same in Hp4 at the end. Diggory has lost his son. But he screams like he has lost something less important. If i were him i would have screamed and rip apart my face for grieve.

I found the scene sad when harry realised he has to go. It was necessary and good, but it was sad.

• 3 months later...

I never cried. They manage to make me feel a bit sad for Harry when Sirius died. And when Dobby died. when harry realised he has to go.

But the most emotional moment was when Cedric died.