Power Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,249 posts
  • Mood::wanderlust
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hello :D

I recently started taking the camera with me everywhere I go. Mind you, I don't have a professional camera. It's just a simple SONY cybershot. But hey maybe I'll save up for a Nikon one day! I just take photos of whatever it is that I find interesting. Most of the time I like to photograph nature, and animals if I do get the chance.

I do sharpen my photos but that's about all that I do to my photos. I don't alter the colouring. I only sharpen certain spots.

So I took a walk with my Dad around our neighbourhood yesterday, and I took some shots. The weather was quite warm, and it was a very nice day.

Enjoy! I'll update as often as I can!

Comments/criticism is always welcomed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"It's better to say too much,  then never to say what you need to say again. " - John Mayer

351eofb.jpg

siggy and avi made by me || visit my showcase for more! || current status: inactive

#2 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Nice! I like them :) the last one especially, the flower just looks so, blue :mellow: ... I look forward to more soon hopefully :P

bfs2eq.jpg

#3 relevancy

relevancy

Power Poster

• Members
  • 8,249 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Nice! I like them :) the last one especially, the flower just looks so, blue :mellow: ... I look forward to more soon hopefully :P

Thank you! I will upload as soon as I go out again!

"It's better to say too much,  then never to say what you need to say again. " - John Mayer

351eofb.jpg

siggy and avi made by me || visit my showcase for more! || current status: inactive

#4 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

Holy Crow Lindy. I'm so jealous. You're perfect at anything Photo related. D: I think they're gorgeous. The flower bud is my favourite!

#5 relevancy

relevancy

Power Poster

• Members
  • 8,249 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Holy Crow Lindy. I'm so jealous. You're perfect at anything Photo related. D: I think they're gorgeous. The flower bud is my favourite!

Wow thank you Jade! :D
-----------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

351eofb.jpg

#6 movdef

movdef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

I also like taking photos,but i haven't camera,so i want to save up to buy it for me as a present.

Edited by movdef, 09 June 2012 - 01:58 AM.

filem,music,shopping,games are my love.

#7 Nephilim

Nephilim

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Mood::hiiii!!!
  • LocationCity of Glass

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

even though you dont have a pro camera, your photos are good hun, i love them alll so much!!! keep the good work up :)

lovely.png

Icon:Jade:::Sig:Jade:::Sisters:Boma,Lindy::: Jade is my Parabatai
Disney Sister (Belle) - Ellen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users