The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday Emma Watson!

So. As we all know tomorrow (April 15th, 2012) it is 22 years ago that Emma arrived on this planet (it also marks Titanic's 100 year anniversary, sinking wise).

I still remember so clearly when Emma put a video up on youtube on her 18th birthday when she said that she was SO excited to be coming off age. I think she was shooting GOF back then. It's crazy to think that time has flown by so fast! Four years ago Emma turned 18 and almost 6 months later I turned 16.

Now Emma is making her mark in Hollywood and she is also branching out into other industries (which I am super excited about). I am also excited to see that she is doing other parts and movie roles.

I know this topic is a day early (it's 9:27 pm here). But I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!

We love you :3m_sie: :ohyeah::wub:

Hard to believe she was such a cute lil kid all those years ago, and is now this beautiful young adult at 22 :) she has more success than most actresses twice her age and just keeps getting stronger. We will always remember and love her as the now Hermione Weasley ;) but definitely look forward to all her upcoming projects and future projects. We love yas Emma girl!! :) God bless yas and Happy Birthday!! :)

Wishing you all the best in the year to come.

May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.

And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.

wishing u a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, indeed!

I've celebrated 8 of her birthdays, on these forums. Mysteriously, my account was....wiped out since Emma's 21st. Nevertheless, here I am.

Here's to many more years of Emma's wonderful acting and our enjoyable "fandom"!

Happy Birthday Emma!!! :) 22 years old and more beautiful than ever. :wub:

Though I should point a few things out. Emma posted her 18th birthday video message on her official website, not on Youtube as she doesn't have an account so therefore she wouldn't be able to post one on there. People simply took the video and posted it on Youtube. And she was shooting Half-Blood Prince at that time, not GOF which was years earlier.