The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at Coachella music festival

Awww leave the guy alone...I think he is adorable and as much as I HOPE for someday R/E being together (hey this is my shipper heart speaking still ;)) I think they make a cute couple. If Emma is happy, that is so what matters the most :) Right?! :)

Hes from the states apparently...lives in Boston-will be hell of a commute unless he moves to the UK...also I dont think it's right for anyone to judge her on how long she dated someone and moved on- we ALL have done that at one point...my friend did that-was with a guy awhile, broke up, 2 weeks later met another guy, dated him, now married to him. It happens. We only want Emma to be happy :)

Agree that Emma looks beautiful as always-natural beauty inside and outside :)

Edited by cbmac12

But the thing i meant, was that she has been saying that she doesnt have the luck in lovelife. If you can say it like that, and i just meant that she had ALOT of relationships in 2010-2012. And again its NOT to be rude.

I don't see the problem with that? Not every relationship you have needs to be serious and last months. She is Ijust having fun and dating. We don't even know if this guy is her bf. He could just be another guy she is hanging out with. Nothing serious. No problem with that. What, is she suppossed to settle down? She just turned 22! She is not unlucky at all, she has gone out with tons of guys. It has nothing to do with luck, it has to do with what she personally wants. Which none of us know, obviously.

----------

She looks great in the pics! Not a fan of the outfits, but she can pull off anything!

I don't see the problem with that? Not every relationship you have needs to be serious and last months. She is Ijust having fun and dating. We don't even know if this guy is her bf. He could just be another guy she is hanging out with. Nothing serious. No problem with that. What, is she suppossed to settle down? She just turned 22! She is not unlucky at all, she has gone out with tons of guys. It has nothing to do with luck, it has to do with what she personally wants. Which none of us know, obviously.

----------

She looks great in the pics! Not a fan of the outfits, but she can pull off anything!

Thats so true, and i dont think its a problem, it was just that i were thinking that she has been/kissing alot ( many ) guys lately. But again like you said shes 22

She has been ^ :o Lines up for kiss! :D

That's all I need and I'll be fine. :lol::P

NOURA! Don't look at this thread. :unsure:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You always make me laugh, thanks! I needed that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You always make me laugh, thanks! I needed that!

Thanks Ariebelles! <3

Having been a young man once. I just think that it's easy to read into things (so reminded of the Killer's song, Mr. Brightside right now) and form an opinion on a girl from our overactive imaginations. Emma's trying to figure out what she's looking for, oh, and that goes for the guys who choose to date her too (yeah believe it or not it takes two.. lol). That's a work in progress for most girls and guys I've known. To speculate about the seriousness of a relationship or talk about how fast or slow she moves from one relationship to another isn't that important. If you want to be with someone but learn early on that you don't really work together, why wait to get out of that? We all have a right to be discerning in the people we choose to see.

Sometimes I like to try and lighten the mood a bit in a conversation I see here, with varying levels of effectiveness I might add. LOL

I don't think it is really a miracle that she is dating a normal guy from Brown. I mean, I don't really expect Emma to date celebrities. In fact, I know someone who knows her from Brown. He said she acted just like everyone else. Totally normal. I therefore believe she rather date a normal guy. We don't see her hanging around celebrities much.

I agree with you as well Jon!