The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson: 'Struck By Lightning' Premiere April 21

Ok this is what happens when I am out of it-I was freaked out thinking Emma was struck by lightning!! Yeah like I said out of it!! LOL...anyway, realizing she was ok :) I was able to see the pics with breathing easier-she just is stunningly beautiful-classy and cool at the same :) the leather jacket looks awesome and her hair is looking cuter each time :)

Oh man. I haven't been on here for AGES. Last time I was here was like, September.

BUT

I AM HERE AGAIN BECAUSE EMMA WAS AT THE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING PREMIERE AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT.

SHE ASKED THE PRODUCER A QUESTION DURING THE Q&A AND THEN HUNG OUT WITH CHRIS COLFER AND THE GANG AT THE AFTER PARTY [ACCORDING TO SEVERAL TWEETS].

AND THAT'S JUST FANTASTIC!

Also, she looks gorgeous, as always. :)

did not read this topic properly and panicked, thought it said she has been struck by lightning. Now i am over the shock, she looks lovely. Los Angeles style though, which i am not a fan off but i like her outfit

I love the style...I honestly would wear this...it is hip, cool, yet stylish and classy!!

Posts deleted!

<_<

While our rules concerning what pictures may be posted on the forums have relaxed, photos that show a such disrespect for Emma will not be tolerated.

What was up with the pics? Did I miss something? All I saw was Emma ducking under the ropes...NEVER MIND...I am stupid...now I know what you were talking about. I would never disrespect Emma by posting anything inappropriate but I know why...again apologies for my lack of sensitivity. I love Emma and would never diss her for anything. Thank you for catching my error.

Oh man. I haven't been on here for AGES. Last time I was here was like, September.

BUT

I AM HERE AGAIN BECAUSE EMMA WAS AT THE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING PREMIERE AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT.

SHE ASKED THE PRODUCER A QUESTION DURING THE Q&A AND THEN HUNG OUT WITH CHRIS COLFER AND THE GANG AT THE AFTER PARTY [ACCORDING TO SEVERAL TWEETS].

AND THAT'S JUST FANTASTIC!

Also, she looks gorgeous, as always. :)

I'd be curious to know what she asked the producer :)