The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Gorgeous!!!! I love the roses! If I could get a tattoo it would probably be something like this.

I would get a tattoo but my religion forbids plus needles terrify me!! So I will remain unmarked lol

I thought so Arie :rolleyes:....lol be happy, I'm being held back by me not knowing how to explain the stuff I'd like to get to my parents eventually! Which really sucks...cuz well...at my age, u should be over that lol!:blink:

Then again, at my age, tattoos prob make little sense anymore.

P.S.:

:doh: and it never hurts to have the body to display them...

Edited by 130671

:lostit: Whoa! :P

What does the one on your side show?

lol cherry blossoms

Woop! cool! :lostit::yesyes:

thanks!

Gorgeous!!!! I love the roses! If I could get a tattoo it would probably be something like this.

I would get a tattoo but my religion forbids plus needles terrify me!! So I will remain unmarked lol

aw thank you! sometimes i find bare skin much prettier than inked skin :P

but i love tattoos..

there are three roses, one is behind my neck

gorgeous tattoo!

I'm getting two more this week or next week. Quotes.

what quotes are you getting? :)

Iv got a black cat on my upper back, and 5 birds on the side of my wrist.

Getting my cats paw print hopefully during the summer, not sure where i want it yet.

Gorgeous tattoos everyone! I be jelly *.*

As for me I'm really short on money lately but once I find the money i need i'm getting two. Lyrics :D The problem for me though is what part of the body i'm gonna have them on because i really like the inner place of the forearm, like Jade's, but i won't be able to find a job as a teacher if tattoos are visible :/ It always bugged me.

:excited:

What motives are you thinking of for that ?

ahha i have nooooo idea but i am going to japan in the winter and hopefully i can get something done there :o

gorgeous tattoo!

thanks!

Gorgeous tattoos everyone! I be jelly *.*

As for me I'm really short on money lately but once I find the money i need i'm getting two. Lyrics :D The problem for me though is what part of the body i'm gonna have them on because i really like the inner place of the forearm, like Jade's, but i won't be able to find a job as a teacher if tattoos are visible :/ It always bugged me.

aw just wear long sleeved dress shirts everyday :P

aw just wear long sleeved dress shirts everyday :P

haha exactly my thought :P My problem is that where i live it starts to get REALLY hot around May and schools last until mid June. Private school sometimes even longer. I can't stand the heat, i absolutely hate hot weathers sometimes i feel like ripping my own skin off, let alone a long sleeved shirt during summer time :P But the more time passes by the more i want these tattoos and i'm determined to make that sacrifice. Or at least i'll end up having them somewhere that they're not visible. Either way i'm having them once i find the money :D

what quotes are you getting? :)

I'm getting "Ideas are Bulletproof" and I do want "May the Odds be Ever in your Favor" but I don't know how to do favor as on the books is spelt favour but because the movies are american all merchandise is favor. Mother warning me off it because it won't look right either way to me. D:

• 1 month later...

I need new pictures of mine..

I have a whiskey bottle pouring out stars on my arm. A heart that's been stitched up on my chest and a succubus on my leg. I took a pic of my arm but I haven't uploaded it to my laptop yet. I'll see if I can do that tomorrow or something.

• 2 years later...

I have a little number '2' on my wrist, handwritten by myself. 

(special guest Emma on the right haha)

A lot of people find odd to have a number tattoed, but numbers are very special to me (I'm a maths teacher and love maths), and 2 is my very special favorite number. Something I can't really explain, some people believe in Higher Power, I believe in the number 2 haha 

• 3 months later...