The Emma-Watson.net Forum

amazing movie, im in love with The Hulk lol and The Black Widow, she's HOT :excited: never think of Scarlett as hot before this movie but damn shes fine lol.. anyways its worth watching, the best movie this year i reckon, followed by The Dark Knight Rises

I'm pretty sure the Marvel Films thread is used for all Marvel movies. This thread seems a little pointless. A discussion for Avengers was started a while ago in there too. =) You can find my review in there too I posted it the other day.

Simply put, this movie is one of best I've seen in a long time. Action, humor, and not a single cheesy moment to speak of. Fifteen minutes into the film, it was quite clear why Joss Whedon was chosen for the job. He is the master of ensemble storytelling. Bringing in multiple characters and having all their appropriate screen time count to tell the complete tale.

Watching this film, I realized that nothing was out of place. Every scene had a purpose, every action had a reason and every line no matter how minute, needed to be there simply because it is going to be substantial in some way as the film progresses. Even for the lines that seemed irrelevant.

Why did Agent Coulson need to boast about his card collection? What seemed like a throw away discussion between him and Captain America placed for the simple stake of nostalgia actually served a major plot point in the middle of the movie.

I really like the way they expanded the Hulk's character in this film. Maybe this will lead to us getting a movie where he talks like he did in the original comics. Not the "Hulk smash" stuff, but a intelligent character with a mean streak and who beats up on bullies. Also, a sentence of dialogue that has Iron Man boasting to the team that they needed to try a shawarma place that he heard about, was a preview to a rewarding scene presented to those patient enough to stay till the end of the credits.

The final result was a rewarding opus that felt complete. This was definitely worth the wait and is one of the very few occasions where the reputation of the film lived up to the hype.

I won't have time to see this till after my finals :( so I'm going next Saturday night with a bunch of my uni friends to celebrate!!!!!! I can't wait, it looks amazing and has gotten such good reviews!

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this movie. me and my boyfriend Tyler Seen it I love Love Super Hero Movies!! I love Iron Man! and Captain America!!..

Yepp this movie was amazing

and i have to agree with what Tara Said <3

pretty amazing i must say

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...